• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW blacking out

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I don't believe in it. I think it's something that alcoholics claim happens because they're constantly embarrassing themselves and can't cope with it.
I think you're right. I've had a hard time remembering what I said and did while drunk but never lost entire days unless there was something else in the mix.

G

I think you're right. I've had a hard time remembering what I said and did while drunk but never lost entire days unless there was something else in the mix.
Yeah, I've been a bit hazy on the details the next day but never the broad strokes. I'd remember pissing somebody off but not the precise formulation of words I used to do it, shit like that.

How I got home? How much cash I had in my wallet when I left the party? Where I left my guitar? All accounted for.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Mixing sleeping pills and alcohol gave me a complete blackout of like the last hour of the night. Usually when someone tells you a story of what you did last night something comes back, I call those brown outs. The sleeping pill mix was completely different, no clue what I did.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I've only ever blacked out on mushrooms. I didnt even know it was possible. The pile was so large I was full-on hallucinating before I finished eating it all. It was really weird, because all of the memories came rushing back to me when I got home and took a shower. Everything I had just did over the last 5 hours came rushing back to me. I was in my workplace, throwing shit around, people were asking me if I were okay, etc. Yeah....

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
If you like blacking out but don't want to be an alcoholic (anymore), try taking a scalding hot bath for a few minutes and then stand up as quickly as you can. I liked doing that when I was a kid until I fell into a sharp towel rack and sliced myself up purdy good. You might want to wear a helmet in the bathtub just in case. If you have a chick with you, hopefully one of the helmets will get her in the mood. If your (not-so) little helmet lands in her mouth as you fall over, that's a bonus--I mean boner (meaning a clumsy mistake you pervert).

I used to try to black out in public hot tubs, but I guess hotels and their insurance companies had enough of people like me. Now that piss water is barely above room temperature at every hotel. A lot of them barely even make bubbles anymore, so I can't camouflage my farts like I used to.