• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW betting on sports?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I put a tenner on two football accumulators earlier. One came through and i won £110.. the other one fell through because of one team out of ten (Arsenal) conceding a goal and motherfucked me out of £2000.

I’ve been fawkin brooding for hours. Those fawkin ssssscumbags!

86DE504C-EA39-4D78-A29A-5E4B82F0D5A7.jpeg

Monk

Probably the worst thing that has ever happened to modern sports. There is way too much incentive for corruption and absolutely fuck all for oversight. Replay, VAR, coach's challenges, etc. is all just window dressing to give the average dummy a false sense that they're not being robbed.

The only good thing that has come from sports betting is this commercial:

She's so hot in makes my fucking soul ache.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

I lost $125 yesterday on australia vs cuba because they were giving nearly 4:1 and i was free rolling and fuck commies
bogans lost by a run
It’s cheaper to just go to the atm and light your greenbacks on fire
It’s a losing proposition, brother. Always
Spits on floor
I'm up this week. I only bet small amounts, but put them on accumulators of like 10-20 games. It's always one fucking team them lets me down, and i need to learn when to cash out when the goings good. I'll be within reach of like £500-£2000 from a £5 bet, and then some faggot team concedes a goal at the last minute and draws lol.

I have two accas on for tomorrow with 12 teams on each one.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Serious question, do you guys in the U.S not have cash out options with bets? it's pretty easy to make some money on accumulators here, you just pick like 10 teams who are all favourites, bet a small sum.. wait until 2-3 of the teams have won, and a couple others are winning.. then cash out for more than you bet. I know a guy who smokes bud all day everyday, and he pays for his weed from the profits he makes doing this on accumulators.

I had a 515-1 accumulator come in once back when I followed EFL. I forget who they were playing but Liverpool Yossi Benayoon?! scored in the 94th minute to seal the win in the late kick off. It was glorious.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
More than once I bet the opposite of what I wanted in NHL and came out okay. Still very much down overall because those Eagles scuuumbags really motherfucked me in the SB. I don’t understand how moneylines work.

I know someone who is a full time sports better. It sounds stressful and turns something fun into something hellish. While sports can be distilled into data there is still a huge element of randomness