• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Being Slaughtered By An Immigrant While Your Family Watches And No One Helps

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
then some local newspaper guy was pestering us, the whole thing was a nightmare.
I worked for a company that had an employee struck by lightning and killed over a weekend. The local news came to get a quote from us on like Monday or Tuesday, but no one wanted to talk to them, so they sent me out. I told the reporter that I felt like his seeking a quote from us was in poor taste and that he and his news outfit should be ashamed of themselves. They didn't include us in the story they released.

Forum Clout
I worked for a company that had an employee struck by lightning and killed over a weekend. The local news came to get a quote from us on like Monday or Tuesday, but no one wanted to talk to them, so they sent me out. I told the reporter that I felt like his seeking a quote from us was in poor taste and that he and his news outfit should be ashamed of themselves. They didn't include us in the story they released.
"I was shocked by the news. It was like a bolt out of the blue. We're all jolted by the loss, there's a lot of negative energy in the air today, that's for sure."

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Like I said in the last thread, my first instinct is to run, yell at everyone else to run, and maybe call 911 while I'm running.

If you're forcing me to come up with a strategy, all I can think is to grab one of those dainty Starbucks chairs and swing it at his head, hoping you catch him in the right spot. Nice and snug.
I'd throw a latte in his face! How does that feel fucker? Somewhat hot liquid in your eyes!

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Like I said in the last thread, my first instinct is to run, yell at everyone else to run, and maybe call 911 while I'm running.

If you're forcing me to come up with a strategy, all I can think is to grab one of those dainty Starbucks chairs and swing it at his head, hoping you catch him in the right spot. Nice and snug.
you sure he will go down? that boy is the size of a silverback gorilla

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
shouldve told them about this nice gal Susan Lightning

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
This is apparently the back story.

1680094058599.jpeg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
The NY Post confirms the story.

I read the article and it focuses more on the family asking for the video not to be shared than why a man named Inderdeep Singh Gosa is living in Canada. Perhaps it's because the vitcim's fiancee, Ashley Umali, also lives in Canada so we can't talk about the obvious immigration issue.

Forum Clout
Honestly, asking a vaper to move away from your kid is a gay ass power move. "Hey you take that thing I can't smell away from my kid because I said so!"

If it was a cigarette I might understand but he was just a white liberal Canadian trying to remind a shit skin that it's still his country the only way his government allows him to.

And he died in front of his kid for the trouble. Nice monster you created on your way out, asshole.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Honestly, asking a vaper to move away from your kid is a gay ass power move. "Hey you take that thing I can't smell away from my kid because I said so!"

If it was a cigarette I might understand but he was just a white liberal Canadian trying to remind a shit skin that it's still his country the only way his government allows him to.

And he died in front of his kid for the trouble. Nice monster you created on your way out, asshole.
Prediction: The mother will take her daughter back to the country they came from whilst more middle eastern migrants come to Canada. Win-win for Jews, big loss for Canadian Whites.