• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Being Slaughtered By An Immigrant While Your Family Watches And No One Helps

G

What’s crazy is how many around are just ignoring it. Plus another sign our society is fucked is the guy filming himself and the dead body almost like it’s funny “whoa, this guy is DEAD!!! That’s sick AF!”
I'm not fighting no crazy asshole in downtown Vancouver. Guy was probably high on meth or some shit, you need a gun or something to deal with that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm not fighting no crazy asshole in downtown Vancouver. Guy was probably high on meth or some shit, you need a gun or something to deal with that.
I meant more no general outcry, like OH MY GOD! HELP! Not to fight the guy who did it. I only hear the one person asking for help / call 911 / etc. and the guy filming doesn’t even seem to be phased by it, he started filming himself with the dead body because gotta have good tik Tok content

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
In these sorts of situations I'm very lenient on judging people who are around. We never know the full story. Also, people typically don't know hwo to react. I might freeze up myself.

I doubt that I'd just continue to film hoping for my next viral sensation, nor do I think I would continue to sip coffee. I want to think that I would try to apply some pressure or something on the guy, but I admit I may not. I would definitely be calling 911, and a few times in my life I know I've been the first to do so in car crashes and the like.

A couple of years ago I saw a guy doing 70 on a road you should be doing like 45 on, after it had rained. He lost control of his vehicle and slid off the road and into a telephone poll, making the wires fall. He was in oncoming traffic opposed to me, and he was next to me when he lost control. A huge flash of light in my rear view mirror.

I pulled a U-turn to see if I could help, but with downed power lines and wet grass, I wasn't going to risk my life. I had the wife call 911 and told her to tell the dispatcher it was a fatality. From 50 feet away I could tell. I probably will never forget his limp arm hanging outside of his vehicle while my youngest was screaming for me not to do the U-turn because we were gonna die.

In any case, I made at least a minimum effort. If I had believed the kid was alive I may have done something else.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
i think with the invention of TV everything is merely entertainment.

we need a stone age again, I think. I can't see how we aren't doomed otherwise.
It’s the same whenever you see anything like a confrontation / assault / etc in a public place happen, everyone takes their phones out and records instead of doing anything to help.

I was really hoping that faggot would get stabbed next while filming and drop his phone.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Exactly.

you are going to be very reticent to jump into a situation where you don’t know anyone involved or what has occurred.

If you’ve just stumbled upon this, how do you know the dude on the ground doesn’t have a weapon? Is he going to attack you for trying to help him in confusion? Is the guy inside gonna come running out to fuck you up for trying to aid? Does he have a gang with him? Is someone going to think you attacked the dude on the ground and attack you?

If I don’t have a pistol on me I’m not going anywhere near this situation until I have some kind of handle on what’s going on.

The tiktok guy needs to be hanged.