• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW being an alcoholic and day drinking at 4pm

It's 4pm on a week day are you drunk yet

• Yes, child.

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Soon, child.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No, child.

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • I do crack, child.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
G

Anytime I day drink now I always fall sleep for a few hours in the afternoon. But then it's time for round two!
About 10 years ago I was alone on a Saturday in my country house in the summer. Bought fresh rolls and cold cuts for a hearty breakfast and thought, fuck it, and cracked a breakfast beer. Ended up sinking 5 or 6 on the back porch and smoked a couple of spliffs too. Went for "a nap" at about 10.30 a.m. and woke up at 5 in the afternoon. Had an early supper and went to the pub with friends. That was a good day - absolutely nothing accomplished but memorably relaxing.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Only if it’s 3 bloody Mary’s before 8am

E4213FAC-BFB0-4061-9031-0BF27D2C6210.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I don't drink alcohol because it always makes me feel sicky the next day and I don't like it.

I smoke weed and concentrates to escape, but I'm not a faggot about it. I don't embrace it or even talk about it to anyone, unless they ask me. Then I'm honest with them upfront.