• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW being an alcoholic and day drinking at 4pm

It's 4pm on a week day are you drunk yet

• Yes, child.

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Soon, child.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No, child.

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • I do crack, child.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I think crack is one of those drugs you don't "do" because I think its pretty much agreed that smoking is the route of administration. In other words, I don't do crack. I smoke crack. Just like I don't do pot. I smoke pot. These are only examples, I don't actually smoke pot.
In my defense I put that option there because I'm drunk and wanted to be inclusive for bam.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Day drinking sucks, you lose all motivation to do anything at night
This.

More than once while in college my friends and I would get to happy hour early on Friday afternoon to be sure we got a seat at the bar. By the time happy hour actually started, we'd already be shitfaced. By the time happy hour ended we'd literally be too drunk to go out to any parties.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This.

More than once while in college my friends and I would get to happy hour early on Friday afternoon to be sure we got a seat at the bar. By the time happy hour actually started, we'd already be shitfaced. By the time happy hour ended we'd literally be too drunk to go out to any parties.
Perfect Night!