WWAW being a jerk?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I remember thinking he was an absolute fag for not laughing that off when I was a kid. Now I understand that the little fella is at a red carpet event, wearing makeup and a suit that is probably more expensive than anything I own. That would fuck his night up. Imagine if someone did that to Mark Wahlberg. If someone squirted Mark Wahlberg in the face with water it wouldn’t have gone down like that.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
I remember thinking he was an absolute fag for not laughing that off when I was a kid. Now I understand that the little fella is at a red carpet event, wearing makeup and a suit that is probably more expensive than anything I own. That would fuck his night up. Imagine if someone did that to Mark Wahlberg. If someone squirted Mark Wahlberg in the face with water it wouldn’t have gone down like that.
Mark Wahlberg beats gooks to death and would have singlehandedly prevented 9/11 had he been on the plane

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

At 1:31 you can see the guy's crying as he walks away lol

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Tom also takes himself WAY too seriously but he was right. I remember Artie Lange said Stern dumped him out a couple times when he first joined the show if he made fun of Tom Cruise because “he sues people”
Supposedly he got so mad at The South Park guys that he hired private investigators to look into them.