• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW BASED! Conservative all being a bunch of Lil Jimmys?

G

He's a grifter who pays people to look shit up on the internet, then he reads it on camera and says "wow that's crazy. Anyways this video is sponsored by Kamikoto knives blah blah blah". I don't even hate him, it has to be literally the easiest grift. My favorite was when he did one on Fatrick and started reading the old payquasi bit about grinding black babies into pepperoni then stopped himself halfway through.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Considering that the leaders of both major political factions answer to AIPAC, it's no surprise they're all prone to degeneracy. One uses religion to shield themselves from criticism, the other uses white guilt.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
82C9E740-0E96-4011-BFA8-276CE48C375B.jpeg

He has the “gay face”.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Considering that the leaders of both major political factions answer to AIPAC, it's no surprise they're all prone to degeneracy. One uses religion to shield themselves from criticism, the other uses white guilt.
WYAW DA Nick Fuentes? I like the guy.

G

A lot of these Skeptic/Culture Wars types got a lot of popularity in the early 2010s because they were openly criticizing the kind of woke shit that was still kinda in its infancy back then. All that shit went to their heads and they these unemployed neckbeards started convincing themselves were hard-hitting philosophers. Then they started picking fights with the IBS and Alt-Right crowd and got absolutely trounced because they spent all their time huffing their own farts. Then those guys became an utter clown show in turn.

It's almost like any person who thinks they're some firebrand :image_9250: whose opinions need to be heard is a guaranteed attention whore lolcow. All of these fags turn into thin-skinned, self-absorbed loonies. Even the ones who insists they're objective reporters like Tim Pool are complete jokes. It's all so very gay that even me being just vaguely aware of the general outline should probably be grounds for a PrEP prescription.
They succeeded where PST failed, but cut from same cloth...