• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW BASED! Conservative all being a bunch of Lil Jimmys?

Forum Clout
1678106661551.png
1678106669930.png

1678106678190.png
1678106684685.png

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I have to try and find it again, but after this happened he went on his fb and tried to tell people "someone tried to kill me". It was funny as fuck, not one shred of irony.
I watched some of his videos talking about it and he was such a whiny bitch. If I got my ass kicked by a guy who looks like that I would hide in my room and never tell another living soul about it. This queer went on YouTube and publicly cried about it to the world

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I don't want to go on a rant or anything:

I have a no idea who the fuck any of these people are- and I'm thankful for that. I don't care who you are or what side of the political aisle your on, if politics is a major part of your personality, then you're a complete faggot and you can fuck off. I simply don't care anymore what these jerkoffs have to say, even if I agree with some of their points. Because what's the point? Unless there's a literal civil culture war, the West is lost. I don't see the pendulum swinging back unless there's a serious schism or mass violence- and since I'm getting to old to throw myself into the fray, I'm not going to advocate for others to sacrifice themselves to save the country- I just wish I didn't come in at the end. And one point, this place was worth fighting for- And now? Let's the Jews, Liberals, and niggers have it.

2chapos

Forum Clout
From Matt Drudge having special male friends to the guy who founded the Gateway Pundit flying to the Philippines to marry an 18 yr old bottom he met on the beach in Manila the right wing has always been filled with fancy pants pole smokers who hate taxes and communism. Roy Cohn Trumps mentor rabid anti commie republican lawyer died of aids from years of raw anal.

The quartering really is a special kind of low iq clout chaser. Isn't he still trying to make that Eliza Bleu slut faking her story into a thing? NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THAT CUNT

WE KNOW THE RIGHT WING AND FOX ARE RUN BY FAGGOTS WE HEARD YOU..

Last edited:

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
Who is this?
A literal nobody who punched the quartering guy in the face at gencon and then the quartering sued him like a little baby bitch and made him issue a boiler plate apology for calling the quartering a nazi. It’s such a monumentally gay situation I feel gay even knowing this much about it but it was funny to watch quartering wail about it

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
I don't want to go on a rant or anything:

I have a no idea who the fuck any of these people are- and I'm thankful for that. I don't care who you are or what side of the political aisle your on, if politics is a major part of your personality, then you're a complete faggot and you can fuck off. I simply don't care anymore what these jerkoffs have to say, even if I agree with some of their points. Because what's the point? Unless there's a literal civil culture war, the West is lost. I don't see the pendulum swinging back unless there's a serious schism or mass violence- and since I'm getting to old to throw myself into the fray, I'm not going to advocate for others to sacrifice themselves to save the country- I just wish I didn't come in at the end. And one point, this place was worth fighting for- And now? Let's the Jews, Liberals, and niggers have it.

..I had to JC you but I agree with everything you said and I feel gay even knowing about any of this stuff. The quartering stuff was all the way back in 2018 when I still gave a shit about politics and thought Trump was going to purge this country of crypto kikes and faggots. I never really followed him seriously I only found out about him because of some spat he had with Anita Sarkeesian and his niche is all about PC culture in gaming which even back in 2018 I didn’t really care about. At the very least this stuff is fun to laugh at even if you don’t follow politics. A lot of it is more demoralizing at this point than it is entertaining but what can you do? I’ll take my laughs where I can get em

Now I need to Cumia myself too

:image_9247_m:

EraGodless

Forum Clout

..I had to JC you but I agree with everything you said and I feel gay even knowing about any of this stuff. The quartering stuff was all the way back in 2018 when I still gave a shit about politics and thought Trump was going to purge this country of crypto kikes and faggots. I never really followed him seriously I only found out about him because of some spat he had with Anita Sarkeesian and his niche is all about PC culture in gaming which even back in 2018 I didn’t really care about. At the very least this stuff is fun to laugh at even if you don’t follow politics. A lot of it is more demoralizing at this point than it is entertaining but what can you do? I’ll take my laughs where I can get em

Now I need to Cumia myself too

:image_9247_m:
I used to find it funny. Now it's just sad.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
A lot of these Skeptic/Culture Wars types got a lot of popularity in the early 2010s because they were openly criticizing the kind of woke shit that was still kinda in its infancy back then. All that shit went to their heads and they these unemployed neckbeards started convincing themselves were hard-hitting philosophers. Then they started picking fights with the IBS and Alt-Right crowd and got absolutely trounced because they spent all their time huffing their own farts. Then those guys became an utter clown show in turn.

It's almost like any person who thinks they're some firebrand :image_9250: whose opinions need to be heard is a guaranteed attention whore lolcow. All of these fags turn into thin-skinned, self-absorbed loonies. Even the ones who insists they're objective reporters like Tim Pool are complete jokes. It's all so very gay that even me being just vaguely aware of the general outline should probably be grounds for a PrEP prescription.