• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW banks collapsing?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Remember back in the Wild West people used to rob banks? Now banks rob you. Am I right? And we're just taking it. It's like the Mild West over here. Am I right? Remember that movie Heat where a bunch of dudes rob a bank. They were definitely not gay because there were 30 minute love scenes for every character. We're a bit like them except the bank is our girlfriend, and fucking us. Am I right. Guy in the front knows what I'm talking about. You look like you've just had a huge withdrawal. That's right, that's what I'm talking about.

G

There is a drive thru ATM i use (for the last decade)

Since new years...its a 50 50 odds if the ATM is out of service (ie no cash) and I have to go to the Rabba and the Lebanese folk huff and puff because I just use their atm with the $9 fee or whatever.