• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Andrew Tate having lung cancer.

G

No, but heavy smoking does majorly contribute to a host of other "You're fucked" cancers. Pancreatic, stomach, bladder, kidney, esophageal, throat etc. Everyone just thinks "smoking = lung cancer" but a good friend of mine is a doctor and once told me something like 70% of the hopeless, fatal cases he sees are current smokers of some stripe. And this is a guy who will burn through half a pack if you go out drinking with him. Yet his message is "smoking regularly is literally the worst thing for you, bar none."

It's hilarious how in the states the only people that still smoke are the ebt welfare class or the very rich, inbetween and they look at you like you're a scumbag.
In europe everyone just rips cigs everywhere.
i've recently changed my 3-5 camel blue a day habit to 10-15 handrolled american spirits (blue), and I've frankly never felt better.
It also makes you look very cool, which is undebatable.

here are some Lana pictures that literally make my balls tingle

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 2.26.31 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 2.26.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 2.26.54 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 2.27.02 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 2.27.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 2.27.18 PM.png

Forum Clout
It's hilarious how in the states the only people that still smoke are the ebt welfare class or the very rich, inbetween and they look at you like you're a scumbag.
In europe everyone just rips cigs everywhere.
i've recently changed my 3-5 camel blue a day habit to 10-15 handrolled american spirits (blue), and I've frankly never felt better.
It also makes you look very cool, which is undebatable.

here are some Lana pictures that literally make my balls tingle

View attachment 99272View attachment 99273View attachment 99274View attachment 99275View attachment 99276View attachment 99277
Based Del Ray enthusiast. Bitches smoking is PFG to me.