• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Andrew Tate having lung cancer.

G

Does he smoke? Raw deal if he does or doesn't and got that shit in his late 30s. My useless cunt of an aunt has smoked at least 2 packs a day since she was a teenager and is still fine at 71.

Or is he just trying to get released? Nice converting to Islam in the most orthodox Christian country in continental Europe, stupid.

G

True. I had a friend who had "a shadow" on his lung in his mid 20s. Guy smoked like a maniac - cigarettes, weed, coke, pills, horse, all through his teens to 20s. He's fine now.
Most smokers never develop lung cancer anyways. It doubles the rate from "very rare" to "rare". Not that it's good for a body but it's not an instant death sentence.

bombvest

Forum Clout
love ya, miss ya

t60ge5vpuoda1.jpg

G

Most smokers never develop lung cancer anyways. It doubles the rate from "very rare" to "rare". Not that it's good for a body but it's not an instant death sentence.
No, but heavy smoking does majorly contribute to a host of other "You're fucked" cancers. Pancreatic, stomach, bladder, kidney, esophageal, throat etc. Everyone just thinks "smoking = lung cancer" but a good friend of mine is a doctor and once told me something like 70% of the hopeless, fatal cases he sees are current smokers of some stripe. And this is a guy who will burn through half a pack if you go out drinking with him. Yet his message is "smoking regularly is literally the worst thing for you, bar none."

G

a good friend of mine is a doctor and once told me something like 70% of the hopeless, fatal cases he sees are current smokers of some stripe. And this is a guy who will burn through half a pack if you go out drinking with him. Yet his message is "smoking regularly is literally the worst thing for you, bar none."
My wife works in a cath lab and the cardiologists say the same thing. Smoking is about the worst vice you can have except for maybe some hard drugs. Apparently it's terrible for your heart/arteries.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Sick of the cueball greyhound nigger. Outraged women will thrust him into your view, desparately wanting you to worship him. So they can play like they defeated you in an intellectual battle of the sexes. I have never seen anyone sincerely posting about this individual in a positive manner. My only exposure is due to women reposting him in their sarcastic PMS. Nobody actually knows or likes this nigger, in another year he'll be forgotten like Jordan Peterson and all other self-help faggots.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
There’s no way this isn’t some kind of ploy to try and flee Romania. The guy has got to be desperate as all fuck at the moment.

Have you seen the latest pictures of him? They’re not even letting him shave (his beard or those pubes on his head). They’re clearly taking no chances with him and it’s probably slowly sinking in that he’s absolutely fucked so he’s trying anything he can at this point.