• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Andrew Tate getting caught due to shit posting?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
That little down syndrome Swedish potato won't stop with the burns:

h9amg4pdb09a1.jpg

G

His sexuality.

Former fighter turned glorified pickup artist grifter. He clearly hates women, which I don't give a shit about, but that started the whole wave of "HE'S AN EVIL MISOGYNIST!" which of course he immediately turned into a persecution narrative. Nothing new. As for the trafficking stuff, I have no idea. But most people involved with those cam sites are scum of the earth.
He's basically cast as the current villain for outrage addicts to get upset about and a snake oil salesman for directionless young men to follow. I saw some clip of him talking about the Balenciaga thing and satanism and thought it was interesting, and then he goes into why you should sign up for his Successful Alpha Fag masterclass. What a carny.

Here's a hint for people that don't get it: if they're on Piers Morgan, the media wants you looking at them. They're not these edgy truth telling renegades that they get portrayed as. Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura. All of them. Even Tucker "Kabbalah Bracelet" Carlson. They're steam valves to give people the idea they've got someone on their side in the media.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Here's a hint for people that don't get it: if they're on Piers Morgan, the media wants you looking at them.
Yeah poor Ronaldo going on Piers Morgan and getting 200 million a year deal from it.

Most Piers Morgan interviews get little traction as nobody actually watches him

G

Turns out now that Tate doesn't even own the property him and his faggot brother live in in Romania. It's owned by a LLC (SRL) that they used to be the largest stakeholders in, but that they sold to some local businesswoman for an undisclosed sum. The company accounts for last year showed a turnover of £344,000 ($416,000) with assets valued at £468,000 ($566,000) and debts of £732,000 ($886,000.)

He's either probably laundering a lot of money or he's a total fraud who's been paying for his "Top G" lifestyle with credit cards and living month to month.