• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Andrew Tate getting caught due to shit posting?

G

I’ve seen this fellows name a lot in the last few weeks but don’t know anything about him. Why’s everyone hate him or talking about him recently?

And of course, was he actually trafficking deez hoes like a real ass dude™️? or is this just some technicality prostitution bullshit?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
What was he hiding from to begin with?
The fact he has no chin, brother. Greta, that scuuuuuuuuumbag.

Controversial influencer Andrew Tate banned from Instagram, Facebook

G

What was he hiding from to begin with?
His sexuality.

I’ve seen this fellows name a lot in the last few weeks but don’t know anything about him. Why’s everyone hate him or talking about him recently?

And of course, was he actually trafficking deez hoes like a real ass dude™️? or is this just some technicality prostitution bullshit?
Former fighter turned glorified pickup artist grifter. He clearly hates women, which I don't give a shit about, but that started the whole wave of "HE'S AN EVIL MISOGYNIST!" which of course he immediately turned into a persecution narrative. Nothing new. As for the trafficking stuff, I have no idea. But most people involved with those cam sites are scum of the earth.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Imagine being on the run but trolling people is too tempting and you are dumb enough to post pizza delivery boxes on social media giving clues away to where you are.
If you believe this you are dumb as hell. There is no way that Romanian authorities just don't keep track of who the fuck they're issuing residency visas to and where they live, especially since he owns expensive shit and fancy cars that certainly need to be registered with whatever bureaucratic agency, etc.