• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW albania

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Have you not watched Taken?
like I said- hard working

btw- shocked (ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED) no one did the "Albanian are to Wops what PR's are to Spainards" thing

Also, to answer that question- no they're not......we (or rather, one of my parent's people) usually give that sort of treatment towards southern Italians......"Southern Italians" DOES NOT include Sicilians, or people from Calabria

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I've been looking at buying a castle in one of these countries... maybe Romania / Bulgaria, it's less than £5K with some nice land

G

As your resident Greek on these forums, I say the same. They are dog shit people. Human trafficking, blood fueds, car theft and weapons smuggling is some of the things you'll enjoy in that shit hole.
When the iron curtain first fell, Albanians came across the border like the Mexicans are pouring thru now. Of course all these Albanians were ethnic Greeks who got caught across the border after WW2. They'd say their name was John or Jim but we all knew it was really Mohammed
Anyhow one of the things they were doing is stealing high end cars in Greek border towns and just drive them into Albania. The government didn't give a shit and would just issue Albanian tags to these stolen cars.
I’ll be in Greece next week, is anything going to be open in Santorini?

G

Are you perhaps one of these 6'1 giants that could date actrices if your schedules didn't clash?
I hate people who exaggerate their height.

I am 5'11" without shoes. Barefoot.

6'1" with shoes with a good heel.

If I style my hair upwards I can reach 6'2".

And might as well round that up to 6'3".

So yes, I am a giant at 6'4". Any questions?

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
As your resident Greek on these forums,
1) How often do you beat your kids?

2) what how pissed were your parents when you told them you didn't want to work in the diner anymore?

3) what do you think about Italians? Me- I always think it's ironic that you and I should have sort of hatred for each other, but we don't

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
1) How often do you beat your kids?

2) what how pissed were your parents when you told them you didn't want to work in the diner anymore?

3) what do you think about Italians? Me- I always think it's ironic that you and I should have sort of hatred for each other, but we don't
I don't beat my kids, my father didn't believe in hitting kids neither do I.
Now yelling, is another story
My dad had diners when I was a child but sold them all before I was old enough to work. My BiL recently owned one but he retired and sold it too.
I love Italians, I married one. We have a saying that translates to, one face one race. Basically we are are the same people.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
I’ll be in Greece next week, is anything going to be open in Santorini?
Oh damn, I doubt it, the weather gets pretty crappy this time of year. Lots of wind and rain. However, the weather has been unusually warm so far. My family is in central west Greece so I can't be sure what the weather is all the way over there.

G

As your resident Greek on these forums, I say the same. They are dog shit people. Human trafficking, blood fueds, car theft and weapons smuggling is some of the things you'll enjoy in that shit hole.
When the iron curtain first fell, Albanians came across the border like the Mexicans are pouring thru now. Of course all these Albanians were ethnic Greeks who got caught across the border after WW2. They'd say their name was John or Jim but we all knew it was really Mohammed
Anyhow one of the things they were doing is stealing high end cars in Greek border towns and just drive them into Albania. The government didn't give a shit and would just issue Albanian tags to these stolen cars.
Were you Greeced_Lightning on the sub? That guy ruled.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
My dad had diners when I was a child but sold them all before I was old enough to work. My BiL recently owned one but he retired and sold it too.
follow up- what's the secret to your milk? Diner milk (and I know Artie Lange has discuessed on the air so it's not like this is secret anymore) is fawking amazing.....it's that huge machine that it comes out of- isn't it

I love Italians, I married one. We have a saying that translates to, one face one race. Basically we are are the same people.
you know what i'm getting at right?
Italians hate other italians....we're EXTREMELY territorial like that. So using that logic I always thought thought that if we hate someone just because they live in the next town over, we DEFINATELY hate people another country over........ but we actually get along REALLY well with greeks...

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
follow up- what's the secret to your milk? Diner milk (and I know Artie Lange has discuessed on the air so it's not like this is secret anymore) is fawking amazing.....it's that huge machine that it comes out of- isn't it

Italians hate other italians....we're EXTREMELY territorial like that. So using that logic I always thought thought that if we hate someone just because they live in the next town over, we DEFINATELY hate people another country over........ but we actually get along REALLY well with greeks...
Greeks do the same thing, the first thing you ask someone when you first meet them is not what they would do for a living but where they are from and no matter the answer. We always secretly judge it as not a place as good as where we're from

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout

As far as the milk goes, I couldn't tell you it's just a regular distributor like cedar farms or US foods. Perhaps it's the machine that it's in that it keeps it cold like that. I don't know

G

Oh damn, I doubt it, the weather gets pretty crappy this time of year. Lots of wind and rain. However, the weather has been unusually warm so far. My family is in central west Greece so I can't be sure what the weather is all the way over there.
I’ll also be in Athens for 3-4 days. What places do you think we should go see since we don’t have time to do everything. And any restaurant recommendations in Plaka that aren’t for tourist rubes?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
I’ll also be in Athens for 3-4 days. What places do you think we should go see since we don’t have time to do everything. And any restaurant recommendations in Plaka that aren’t for tourist rubes?
Plaka is almost all tourist traps, but the view is unbelievable. If you do try any restaurant there, do not accept any stuff that's served to you without asking. They aren't being hospitable, they are trying to up the bill. Don't be afraid to tell them to take it away, and get a receipt. Lots of Pakistanis there now so avoid those areas.
The must see for me is the national museum, it's incredible. I'm not sure what the off season hours are so I'd call or look it up.
There are so many ruins and time periods, the Byzantine churches are amazing too if you don't mind stuff from the medieval period. If you want pre history there are still plenty of buildings all over to enjoy. The Parthenon tour sounds corny but I think is also worth it. Athens is a cosmopolitan city, albeit crowded as fuck so there are plenty of cafes and pubs to sit back and people watch too. The closer you are to the Parthenon the more expensive shit is, so mind that.