• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW albania

G

I did a bit of research... men there are short, low in crime, far away from that ukraine shit, they're poor af...

The Torquester's gonna be swimming in p!!!

(P for puss, not penis)

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
in-memri-tv-he-is-even-worse-than-a-jew-19304617.png

G

The prime minister of Albania was butthurt about us complaining about Albanian migrants flooding in and committing crimes. Albania isn't even at war and the criminals that come here send money back home anyways. I have no idea what the nigger was upset about.
What typr of crimes? Just petty theft etc?

G

Yeah but Hungary average height is 5'11" so I won't stand out there.
You need to be in a real city with modern shit in it and at least some people who speak English or you’ll have a bad time. You’re not going to stand out anywhere unless you go to Asia.

You’ll be interesting enough to chicks being a foreigner and not being poor.

G

You need to be in a real city with modern shit in it and at least some people who speak English or you’ll have a bad time. You’re not going to stand out anywhere unless you go to Asia.

You’ll be interesting enough to chicks being a foreigner and not being poor.
I also just checked again and avg height is only 5'9". Fawk yeh. 😎

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
One of my best friends is Greek and he cannot stand Albanians at all
As your resident Greek on these forums, I say the same. They are dog shit people. Human trafficking, blood fueds, car theft and weapons smuggling is some of the things you'll enjoy in that shit hole.
When the iron curtain first fell, Albanians came across the border like the Mexicans are pouring thru now. Of course all these Albanians were ethnic Greeks who got caught across the border after WW2. They'd say their name was John or Jim but we all knew it was really Mohammed
Anyhow one of the things they were doing is stealing high end cars in Greek border towns and just drive them into Albania. The government didn't give a shit and would just issue Albanian tags to these stolen cars.