• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW air fryers?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
It depends on what you eat.
My friend has been trying to convince me to get one for the last 6 months, but the only thing I can think of that I would cook in it is some hash browns. I cook mostly everything from scratch but have streamlined most things so nothing should ever require much more than 15/20mins.

you can make them easier to clean by lining them with silicon pads. but its just as easy to clean a decent wok/pan
pretty restricted on space and you still have to fuck around with some items to get them to cook evenly/well (ie cant just leave it for 30mins)
just doesn't seem worth it for me.
Oh you said the same thing fuck me right!

Cornish hens in the air fryer rotisserie. They cook in like 12 mins. Air fryer is basically just convention with a smaller space and stronger fan. It's crisps things and bakes faster but becuase the time isn't as long it doesn't dry out.

If I'm being a faggot here sweet potato fries in the air fryer are healthy and wast to make as an example.

G

Logistics-wise. They're basically a bachelor's best friend. Maybe even ok for a guy with a girlfriend or early doors wife. Impractical for a family man with more than one kid.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I bought one and tried it once to make fries for my kids. They came out limp and pale and I'm sure I followed the instructions to the letter. Put it back in the box and haven't used it since. I might just be a retard though
Our makes fries that are super crispy - what were the instructions?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I got the ninja dt201. Food eats pretty good. Makes frozen foods crispy. Reheating pizza is closest thing to fresh. You can use it as an oven or a toaster too. It comes with a thermometer probe for meat.

this kind is useful, the all in ones. Pure air fryer with a basket sucks. Non stick/teflon is toxic.

get a deep fryer.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Cleaning it is the only reason I don’t use it more. My friend said lining it with foil sometimes helps but I don’t know how that affects heating certain foods

I used it to make chicken parm and fried shrimp and they came out pretty good without the mess of crackling oil
foil is also toxic.