• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW air fryers?

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
The one I had worked pretty good, but it was kind of a bitch to clean.
Cleaning it is the only reason I don’t use it more. My friend said lining it with foil sometimes helps but I don’t know how that affects heating certain foods

I used it to make chicken parm and fried shrimp and they came out pretty good without the mess of crackling oil

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have a big double basket one now that's PFG. I use it a lot when I don't feel like doing any actual cooking. You can make a lot of different stuff with it. It's also really easy to clean. It's just a grate that lifts out and then everything pretty much wipes right out of the basket with some hot water with no effort.

Years ago I bought one of those piece of shit Actifry ones and everything about it sucked so I gave it to my dad and I he was all about it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Cleaning it is the only reason I don’t use it more. My friend said lining it with foil sometimes helps but I don’t know how that affects heating certain foods

I used it to make chicken parm and fried shrimp and they came out pretty good without the mess of crackling oil

You’ve got to clean your oven stove normally though, so isn’t it actually easier to clean?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

What you can do is wrap your food in cling film so it doesn't get all over the place, and then place that in a tupperware in case of leakage before you put it in and you should be good - you'll just need to set the temperature a lot higher than you normally would.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
You’ve got to clean your oven stove normally though, so isn’t it actually easier to clean?
1701021793148.gif

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
They are great for most things you'd do in an oven. If you get one with multiple drawers you can cook at two temperatures and sync up the start and finish times which is pfg. If I didn't use the hob my oven would be almost totally redundant. Only real problem is what you can fit in one if you're cooking for more than two or three people.
It's made me cook more proper meals in instances where I just need something quickly. Aside from how much time it saves cooking, something about having it on the counter makes throwing a few ingredients together seem like less of a rigmarole than using the oven and the hob. Like I hardly ever used to eat breakfast, I'd just maybe grab something on the way out, but I've found myself cooking more decent breakfasts because it's no big deal to throw a few ingredients in, set the timers and then go get ready while it's cooking. It can boil an egg, for fucks sake.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
They're great for a quick meal. I use mine to make breakfast hashbrowns or fry a schnitzel for myself without making a mess. It's not all that useful for a family dinner, though. Things turn out better if you add some cooking spray on them before and during cooking but even mixing your items with a light coating of oil helps, too. If you make homemade fries, shake the basket often to get more even cooking.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
It depends on what you eat.
My friend has been trying to convince me to get one for the last 6 months, but the only thing I can think of that I would cook in it is some hash browns. I cook mostly everything from scratch but have streamlined most things so nothing should ever require much more than 15/20mins.

you can make them easier to clean by lining them with silicon pads. but its just as easy to clean a decent wok/pan
pretty restricted on space and you still have to fuck around with some items to get them to cook evenly/well (ie cant just leave it for 30mins)
just doesn't seem worth it for me.