• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW a swarm of bees attacking an old man

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It bugs me to see people uncapable to react to being attacked, he didn't fight, he didn't flee, he just... Walked away casually at a leisure pace.

Exactly, this pissed me off watching him walking nonchalantly while literally being swarmed by insects. Hey asshole, how about using your legs? Too much pride to RUN FROM FLYING NEEDLE BUGS? Then as Stent brilliantly pointed out, he trips on the ONLY object on that street for miles. The part where he walked right to that rock sent me over the edge. At that point I was convinced he was an uncoordinated British person. I'm shocked this wasn't in the UK with his awful motor skills.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
This guy is probably wishing the bees killed him because now his embarrassing tumble was scene by everyone.

That news story had zero value, but they knew they would be able to get views from a dude falling over the only rock in LA county.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The first suitable example of punishment for the Pig I’ve seen posted here. No jail time, community service, etc.

Pay Quasi and be forced to walk around for an hour while a swarm of bees stings his fat head.