• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW a swarm of bees attacking an old man

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Fuck the police, funster.

1684202862330.png

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I recall one at home time in primary school a swarm of bees came across the one entrance/exit and picking up point for all the parents. Imagine 200 children running out of school and into a swarm. Absolute fucking chaos. Kids were laughing at the sheer madness of it all. Parents scattering. People screaming. I thought I would freak my mother out by running towards the swarm for a laugh. It looked like a wall of bees. It bludged out towards me and I thought better.

A few years later one stung me and I found out I was allergic as I ended up in hospital with my face all swelled up like the elephant man. I'm meant to carry around medicine to inject myself if it ever happens again but how often are you stung?! I haven't been since.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I recall one at home time in primary school a swarm of bees came across the one entrance/exit and picking up point for all the parents. Imagine 200 children running out of school and into a swarm. Absolute fucking chaos. Kids were laughing at the sheer madness of it all. Parents scattering. People screaming. I thought I would freak my mother out by running towards the swarm for a laugh. It looked like a wall of bees. It bludged out towards me and I thought better.

A few years later one stung me and I found out I was allergic as I ended up in hospital with my face all swelled up like the elephant man. I'm meant to carry around medicine to inject myself if it ever happens again but how often are you stung?! I haven't been since.
I've only been stung maybe five times in my whole life. Like someone else said, if you're calm and you don't swat at them they won't hurt you. I don't care if a honey bee lands right on me. The times I can remember being stung were one time when I was a kid, I felt something land on the side of my neck and when I brushed it off it stung. Another time a couple years ago I was carrying a bunch of lumber into a basement and there was like a little aluminum and glass bus stop looking enclosure over it with a wasp nest and every time I went through there, they'd swarm out and buzz around me and not sting me, but the one time I hit the little enclosure thing with the end of a board and rattled the fuck out of it and one of the fuckers got me right in the armpit. Every other time barely hurt but those two were memorably shitty. The neck one especially.