• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW a strung out Artie Lang getting upset with his assistant

G

He sure did bleed Nana while he had the chance, though. He clearly didn't respect Nana at all, and he put less than nothing into that gig. He was doing interviews during that time and he wouldn't even mention Nana or A&A at all. When he bothered showing up at all, he was always completely zapped out of his gourd, running to the "bathroom" every ten minutes, with blood and pus oozing from his hideously swollen nose. And Nana just sat there like a complete retard, tittering nervously, with that now-familiar gay look on his face, as a dying junkie ran roughshod over his show.
And the kicker is that, collapsed mushroom nose aside, he now looks much younger and healthier than Nana

Forum Clout
This sounds interesting but I can't understand any of it. Am I retarded?
Probably not I took a hit of home grown when I typed it and it made more sense then. Let me try again not having huffed retard grass;

Fired employees are already not let back into their former workplace just as a given, and AntH had already at that point said he wasn't sorry, thought he was screwed over by the company, and was only allowed back in as a courtesy to a current employee. When another former employee started threatening lolsuits -always treated as potentially serious even coming from a chink eyed autist- they rescinded the courtesy to the other former employee, unsure if he'd actually join in such frivolous legal action.

Anthony would then go on to continue being even more BA-BASED! in his free time, making it more obvious booting him from their corporate airwaves was a good call.

2chapos

Forum Clout
Artie was jonesing for herion. It's when he would be most on edge and willing to fight see :

Artie vs sal
Artie vs gary
Artie vs Lisa g
Artie vs fag mike.

The "steal my fucking money" line was explained many times. I doubt that sensitive pussy ted was arties drug wrangler. Of course artie is liar but in his book he said ted refused him when he asked to go get him some herion from a dealer.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Artie was jonesing for herion. It's when he would be most on edge and willing to fight see :

Artie vs sal
Artie vs gary
Artie vs Lisa g
Artie vs fag mike.

The "steal my fucking money" line was explained many times. I doubt that sensitive pussy ted was arties drug wrangler. Of course artie is liar but in his book he said ted refused him when he asked to go get him some herion from a dealer.
Calling Sal, Richard, and Shuli the “hack pack” was such a great insult. Sal was hilarious but not good in arguments. However just yelling “Beer League sucked shit” was funny.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Calling Sal, Richard, and Shuli the “hack pack” was such a great insult. Sal was hilarious but not good in arguments. However just yelling “Beer League sucked shit” was funny.
One of the roasts turning into the "Beer League Roast" was great. I still laugh that Artie had a nervous breakdown over the film.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Didn’t know Levy was banned. I read some info about it. Anyone know if this is true

View attachment 97781View attachment 97782
I recently got back into Brennan’s podcast so I know the whole story from Bob’s perspective. He claims (which I do believe) that he was never paid by Stern in anything other than plugs and was okay with this but towards the end of Artie’s tenure he got sick of the sleeping and crazy antics. Decided he wanted to start appearing on OnA instead so he got a phone call about how he assaulted 6 security guards at Sirius and was banned from the building. The next day they said it didn’t happen and then the following day they said it did. He then went on his podcast to say all that shit about Howard and it took the state and local police a week to catch up with him which was presumably due to a small audience. That’s Bob’s unedited story with a small jab at him from me. He was interrogated in his house about the Stern comments but never arrested.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I recently got back into Brennan’s podcast so I know the whole story from Bob’s perspective. He claims (which I do believe) that he was never paid by Stern in anything other than plugs and was okay with this but towards the end of Artie’s tenure he got sick of the sleeping and crazy antics. Decided he wanted to start appearing on OnA instead so he got a phone call about how he assaulted 6 security guards at Sirius and was banned from the building. The next day they said it didn’t happen and then the following day they said it did. He then went on his podcast to say all that shit about Howard and it took the state and local police a week to catch up with him which was presumably due to a small audience. That’s Bob’s unedited story with a small jab at him from me. He was interrogated in his house about the Stern comments but never arrested.
How is Brennan's podcast? I've never listened

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
How is Brennan's podcast? I've never listened
I binged every episode around the time he started Burning Bridges. I think he’s really funny in a way that plays to people like me. There’s three stages of his show: the episodes with his first cohost Lenny are okay, then with Jimmy Martinez it’s funny but very wild, and then Brian is a blind alcoholic so it’s very funny. I’d start with Jimmy and move forwards. He stopped putting out free episodes so I quit listening for a while. Nowadays he still has good riffs with Levy and when they rag on Chad it’s funny but he also holds his own pretty well. The funniest recent episode is called “Pan-Handle.” I’d suggest you at least give it a chance.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I binged every episode around the time he started Burning Bridges. I think he’s really funny in a way that plays to people like me. There’s three stages of his show: the episodes with his first cohost Lenny are okay, then with Jimmy Martinez it’s funny but very wild, and then Brian is a blind alcoholic so it’s very funny. I’d start with Jimmy and move forwards. He stopped putting out free episodes so I quit listening for a while. Nowadays he still has good riffs with Levy and when they rag on Chad it’s funny but he also holds his own pretty well. The funniest recent episode is called “Pan-Handle.” I’d suggest you at least give it a chance.
Thanks brotherman I'll check it out.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Artie vs sal
Artie vs gary
Artie vs Lisa g
Artie vs fag mike.

Honestly during many of the Artie fights, I take his side in hindsight. At the time I liked him but become annoyed with him ruining the show. However I can listen now and appreciate how he was a fucked up wrecking ball to that kike cunt Lisa G.