• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wtf is the psychological reason for wanting to lick a hot chick's butthole

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
One time I stuck my thumb in some girl's ass and then pulled it out and my thumb was covered in chocolate fondue. I wiped it on her bed and when we were done she looked at her bed and there was shit stains all over it. She got embarrassed.
Did your friend who was filming it fall out of the closet and start puking and that made you puke on her pussy and ass and then she puked and then everyone puked

G

Did your friend who was filming it fall out of the closet and start puking and that made you puke on her pussy and ass and then she puked and then everyone puked
3945499471_d7ba8975d8.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Ate a girls asshole once. I was in Spain and got with some blonde club promoter from Essex, went back to mine and i went down for a lil taste mid doggy. Her ass had been sweltering in the Spanish heat all day and tasted salty, smelt a little poopy too.

Forum Clout
Ate a girls asshole once. I was in Spain and got with some blonde club promoter from Essex, went back to mine and i went down for a lil taste mid doggy. Her ass had been sweltering in the Spanish heat all day and tasted salty, smelt a little poopy too.
Your name is buttfucker and your avatar is a guy licking anime asses I guess… You’ve done it once lol? Fuck outta here