WTF is the functional point of a "Wife Beater"/"Guinea T"/"Ribbed Tank Top"???

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
One time I shit myself a few blocks from home and used my wife beater I was wearing as toilet paper while wiping my ass behind a dumpster.
A traditional v neck undershirt could perform the same function while absorbing more sweat and protecting the expensive dress shirt I'm sure you were wearing at the time.

G

I think that it’s hilarious that some dyke movement hasn’t canceled the term wife beater. BRB going to buy more of them.

G

I'm 6 ft 1 and RIPPED. I walk around in wife beater it usually means I'm getting blown at some point that day.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
The boring historical answer is A-frame shirts/wife beaters used to be swim and athletic wear. Wops love wearing exercise clothing while being the most gelatinous pieces of shit you've ever seen, hence sweat pants, track suits, sneakers, etc. Some nigger in Detroit beat his wife to death in the 40s and the picture of him was wearing a stained A-frame shirt with the caption "Wife Beater".

Last edited:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Your thesis is that no fabric covering the armpits absorbs sweat at the same rate as a layer of fabric? Come on, brotherman
Yeah that makes zero sense. Just like a sleeveless undershirt.

I’m not saying the absorption rate is the same

I’m saying the difference in absorption is negligible

also the mobility and breathability of a wife beater far makes up for that negligible difference