• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wtf is he shilling this time?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
That’s Director Nigger to you, peasants

IMG_6349.jpeg

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
You can "write" one story and grift off it for years? I always assumed to be eligible for a year's rewards that your shit had to be new, or at least not resubmitted over and over again until it wins. Publish or perish, nostrils.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Has anyone read CS Lewis? I’m not particularly pretentious about reading but the way he writes is almost a story on its own. It’s beautiful, it’s so concise and simple. Simple in a way which takes a real mastery of language.
It's way less pretentious to like classic literature than it is to act like Ife-Iyoku, the Tale of Imadeyunuagbon isn't complete garbage written by a barely literate retard.

Having said that though, CS Lewis would probably have fit right in with Hildy and SFWA and the rest of the SFF weirdos
Here he is defending the homosexual abuse of young schoolboys.

"...It would perhaps not be too much to say that in some boys’ lives everything was calculated to the great end of advancement. For this games were played; for this clothes, friends, amusements, and vices were chosen.

And that is why I cannot give pederasty anything like a first place among the evils of the Coll. There is much hypocrisy on this theme. People commonly talk as if every other evil were more tolerable than this. But why? Because those of us who do not share the vice feel for it a certain nausea, as we do, say, for necrophily? I think that of very little relevance to moral judgment. Because it produces permanent perversion? But there is very little evidence that it does. The Bloods would have preferred girls to boys if they could have come by them; when, at a later age, girls were obtainable, they probably took them. Is it then on Christian grounds? But how many of those who fulminate on the matter are in fact Christians? And what Christian, in a society as worldly and cruel as that of Wyvern, would pick out the carnal sins for special reprobation? Cruelty is surely more evil than lust and the World at least as dangerous as the Flesh. The real reason for all the pother is, in my opinion, neither Christian nor ethical. We attack this vice not because it is the worst but because it is, by adult standards, the most disreputable and unmentionable, and happens also to be a crime in English law. The world may lead you only to Hell; but sodomy may lead you to jail and creat a scandal, and lose you your job. The World, to do it justice, seldom does that.

If those of us who have known a school like Wyvern dared to speak the truth, we should have to say that pederasty, however great an evil in itself, was, in that time and place, the only foothold or cranny left for certain good things. It was the only counterpoise to the social struggle; the one oasis (though green only with weeds and moist only with fetid water) in the burning desert of competitive ambition. In his unnatural love affairs, and perhaps only there, the Blood went a little out of himself, forgot for a few hours that he was One of the Most Important People There Are. It softens the picture. A perversion was the only chink left through which something spontaneous and uncalculating could creep in. Plato was right after all. Eros, turned upside down, blackened, distorted, and filthy, still bore the traces of his divinity.

He also had a spanking fetish and wrote hundreds of letters to a friend detailing his fantasies about women he would like to spank. He signed them Philomastix which means whiplover which is a very Paul Weimer move.
One of the reasons Tolkein didn't like Narnia was because he thought the characterisation of Mr Tumnus was dumb and that a real faun would have just immediately raped Lucy.