• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Wrong child. You missed what the Judge said"

G

She looks like she would clean up good though. I mean if she wasn't married to a total bum loser, and she actually gave a fuck about her life. I could totally imagine her after about a year of the depression meds, going to the gym thrice a week, eating better and wearing makeup... And in my mind she's not looking that bad.
Also let me add to that: and because fat chick Patrick is a beta male with a micro penis I bet you her pussy is tighter than a boy named Sue's rectum.

G

She looks like she would clean up good though. I mean if she wasn't married to a total bum loser, and she actually gave a fuck about her life. I could totally imagine her after about a year of the depression meds, going to the gym thrice a week, eating better and wearing makeup... And in my mind she's not looking that bad.
good thread idea btw.

Photoshop niki to see her true potential. I recall a dude here had a handsome Jim Norton avi, you'd have appreciated that one.

G

Also let me add to that: and because fat chick Patrick is a beta male with a micro penis I bet you her pussy is tighter than a boy named Sue's rectum.
This one?
preview.mp4.jpg

G

I'm willing to go full throttle with her. I'd do everything but catch.

I'd like to smash that face to face... Legs wrapped around my waist looking dead in my eyes while her little pecker flopped around. I'd show her why tattooed Spanish boys do it better than shock jock grandmas.

Niki, you reading this? When it is easier to objectify Sue Lightning than yourself...girl you are a mess.

G

I don't know if y'all ever took Somas before they were banned, but piggy always talks like he just popped a handful of them.
He’s a fucking alcoholic and talks like I would when I was a 21 y/o bomb case that would drink four pints of liquor and at least a case of beer a day and not remember a thing. I never threatened people’s families though because I’m not a child molester like him.

Doing the same thing in your forties while also constantly inhaling grease drenched bar food is not much better than bathing with a toaster oven.

Not that I hope you’re considering that, you fucking faggot.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
@ChicopeeChip has done some good mock-ups of this scenario