• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Wrong child. You missed what the Judge said"

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

How dem apples huh fatty? You were wrong not Josiah

For anyone who ever tried to defend, pity, or excuse Niki Robinson, please go back and listen to that 37 second clip.

Niki has seen this side of Pat more than almost anyone. She knows it well and approves of it every single day by staying married to it. This is what her man does in public on a phone call at Hooligan’s. This is not only a representation of the pants-shitting retard but his tacky troll of a wife as well. She doesn’t get enough attention on here.

G

For anyone who ever tried to defend, pity, or excuse Niki Robinson, please go back and listen to that 37 second clip.

Niki has seen this side of Pat more than almost anyone. She knows it well and approves of it every single day by staying married to it. This is what her man does in public on a phone call at Hooligan’s. This is not only a representation of the pants-shitting retard but his tacky troll of a wife as well. She doesn’t get enough attention on here.
Screenshot_20220128-211617_Gallery.jpg

G

its funny btw, how they almost mirror their body builds...both are boxy fat-sos with stick arms and bony shoulders. Weird...don't procreate (again) fatty
She looks like she would clean up good though. I mean if she wasn't married to a total bum loser, and she actually gave a fuck about her life. I could totally imagine her after about a year of the depression meds, going to the gym thrice a week, eating better and wearing makeup... And in my mind she's not looking that bad.