• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wow so the bjork thread is gone?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Hell I don't know what to do or I'm just going to hit the talk to text on my phone and I'm just going to say a bunch of stuff I don't even know I'm about to drink the screw right now so hang on one second because I have paps blue ribbon let me drink this hang on oh man I took a huge drink of that and it feels good and I bought cheap here and it was awesome and I don't even know what to say to you do cuz like I have no comment or fact of the matter of what I'm doing I am so blown right now dude you don't even know it's just a never-ending series of being drunk and I'm going to waste your time and waste my time by saying things and when I talk to text cuz it means nothing to me and I hope eventually you learn one day that you mean nothing the internet means nothing it's just a big joke and that you mean nothing and I have nothing pertinent to say but I will say this I will say this and I will say this so tell me what you want what you really really want yo I'll tell you what I want what I really really want I want to uh I want to uh I want to uh I want to uh I want to really really really want to ziga zig-a if you want to be my lover you got to get with my friends making love forever but friendship never ends
not reading this wall of text, prison queer

M J F

Oh noes my reaction score!!!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230429-153201-511.png

Another Alt confirmed