…Wouldja?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_8167.jpeg
IMG_8169.jpeg

nah, & I don't just mean now - I've never seen a pic of her which I find hot. Are those the best you could find?

she's not terrible I guess, but you did give me the choice

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Nah, spoiled rich cunt. I didn't like the rewriting of history that makes her out to be a complete victim. She knew whose dick she was sucking.
It’s such a tough one man, genuinely. She wanted to suck the Presidents dick but it was on the President to not be a horny dog and say “No thats fucked up”. I mean she was 22 when it started which is the exact age i’m at now. If Kamala Harris wanted to fuck me I would be down, but if it came out and i got propelled to the world stage? I’d definitely regret it in 20 years and go “Why’d that bitch let me fuck her?”

It’s such a tough one man, genuinely. She wanted to suck the Presidents dick but it was on the President to not be a horny dog and say “No thats fucked up”. I mean she was 22 when it started which is the exact age i’m at now. If Kamala Harris wanted to fuck me I would be down, but if it came out and i got propelled to the world stage? I’d definitely regret it in 20 years and go “Why’d that bitch let me fuck her?”
Do you enjoy wage cucking?

If Kamala Harris fucked a 22 year old tranny and you couldn't figure out a way to leverage that into at least a few million dollars..cmon Sue. One of the hardest parts of adult life is securing financial independence while simultaneously not having the psychological baggage of being a trust fund kid. If you fuck Kamala, mission accomplished.

Regret it? It would be the greatest thing that ever happened to you.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Like a fine wine…she has the look of a conservative milf but more natural. Like one of these whores:

View attachment 194514
View attachment 194515

And the irony is is that of these three women, Lewinsky is the only one i know sexual details about. And she looks the least soulless.
I hate how all these whores over the last 1-2 years have the same twisty hairstyle. Virtually ALL of them. Worthless, plastic, empty-headed turds in heels.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Do you enjoy wage cucking?

If Kamala Harris fucked a 22 year old tranny and you couldn't figure out a way to leverage that into at least a few million dollars..cmon Sue. One of the hardest parts of adult life is securing financial independence while simultaneously not having the psychological baggage of being a trust fund kid. If you fuck Kamala, mission accomplished.

Regret it? It would be the greatest thing that ever happened to you.
See the problem is is that you’re leveraging millions of dollars to be put on the world stage. You’ll be known as a home-wrecker (or whatever the male equivalent of that is), people would pry into your personal life, your friends and all your ex girlfriends are being paid to tell stories about you to rag magazines, and no matter WHAT you do you will always be known as the VP fucker. Not just to everyone but can you imagine ever dating a woman again? You’d never hear the end of it. “Oh ok so you don’t have time to go to dinner but you had time to VISIT THE WEST WING AND FUCK THE VP HUH???”

But shit i’d still do it just to do it. Imagine telling people you fucked the President / VP. It’s like being crowned as a Knight.