• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you rather live in Pat's hovel for the rest of your life or have anal sex every month with Melissa Blake?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I'll take the hovel. I can actually use the attic gym. First thing I'm doing is kicking out the other family and having a full fucking house.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Neither of these things are possible for me even if I tried my best. This is the toughest of tough ones, man.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If I choose the hovel do I still have access to money so I can gut the entire thing and renovate it into something I’d at least let a dog live in?

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
The anal for sure. It's only a month. Hell I'd even make her think I liked it, I feel sorry for her...it would be like charity. Both are nightmarish scenarios, but I bet after a year of living in the hovel you would desperately start to wish you had chosen the anal

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
No question. The Pigger’s sty is historical to some degree. I could fix it up and/or restore it to a single family. The thought of coming anywhere near that wildebeast legit makes me nauseous

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
Fucking dense cunt. Daddy meant you should hurry up and end yourself. God, if my wife gave birth to a creature like this, I would have pulled a Chris Benoit in the delivery room.

If shes so confident, why is she hiding her fucked up alien claw behind the prop.

Her dad’s not around because he promptly killed himself after he first saw “her” right?