• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you rather live in Pat's hovel for the rest of your life or have anal sex every month with Melissa Blake?

G

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 5.48.24 PM.png

Untitled design-3.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Her tweet about a boomer TV show that nobody below 50 watches and featuring unflattering photos of her nightmarish, almost Luciferian looks gets almost 4-5 times the engagement Pat's tweets gets.

Think about that, Pat. Someone who envies the visage of a burn victim gets more likes for her sleep paralysis demon selfie than you do for your ruminations.

Why are you so bad at this?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Obviously it'd be the hovel, but only if I be Pat's tenant. Could you imagine the intel I'd be able to pass on here? How long it'd take him to evict me for non payment? I could steal small possessions, piss on his dumb car, smear boogers on his doorknob, blast music all hours of the night, shine light through his windows, etc.

The possibilities would be endless.

HoraceStanker

Why is Kyle varsity and you're not?
Forum Clout
“Of course I’ll still be extra careful”

does that mean she’ll have a punch bowl of colorful rubbers on the night stand if I so choose to use one? Tempting for sure.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Any way i could get Mel IN the hovel for this anal? Prob make it smell a little better before Quasi sells it.