Would you rather be very ginger or a lightskin black?

Jizz

is it even a question? if you're a guy.
if you're a chick it doesn't matter either way.

if you're a ginger you're practically a nigger, women see you and instinctually they reject you. nobody wants those shit genes
when people see you in public, they think lmao look at that fucking ginger

if you're lightskin in the west in 2023, you likely have a nice piece, good genes, and have your pick of the litter, affirmative action, etc
most of america will be lightskin in 50 years, gingers won't exist

This is about the darkest shade I would go though. chris archer. derek jeter is prime actually.

View attachment 104619

fawk the ginger festival is in the netherlands, i really want to go!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Lightskin girlies kill it every time. There's nothing better.
819a72ab99055f420a024998c2bbc456.jpg
What the fuck is wrong with her cheek bones and lips? She looks like one of those Bergladoff brothers.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
i'm a proud ginger. my chick has dark hair so i'm worried our kids won't be born ginger! i've heard that us gingers might become extinct in the future because it is a recessive gene.
That theory is bogus. Redheads pop up now and again even in populations where 99% of people have dark hair. Lot of shallow, traitorous faggots exposed in this thread, sniff.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
this is easy
if you're light skinned black, people will think there's a possibility of maybe being North African or some sort of non-Latino Hispanic...you know-something exotic

Don't get me wrong- you'll still get racially profiled

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Do you ever worry about bursting into flames if you sunbathe for more than an hour or so?
Nope. I grew up playing sports and doing physical labor out in the California sun. Permanent farmer's tan. I definitely prefer a cool, cloudy and rainy environment though. I feel energized then. Never depressed, like sun-worshipping faggots. I should be hunting boar in a fog shrouded N. European forest.