• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

would you buy a retard as a pet if you could?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Nah sounds like more headache than its worth. Unless maybe it was dans sister.
cf37c5f2f45d73d0a6442d04edbe5e1c.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Buy? Absolutely not. That's like asking me if I'd buy a book with half the pages missing, or a two-legged chair.
Get as a gift, or find unattended? Hell yeah, I always wanted a retard butler. I'd put him in a little suit, and laugh when he makes a mess and acts like a fool. Then I'd beat him and laugh about that.
Spray em with windex, grab your cousins tits and tell her you used to sniff her panties. The usual.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Niggers are basically retards, so would it be possible to buy niggers again in this scenario?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I need to rethink things if there are darkies involved. I was under the impression my retard butler would need to be supervised around the silverware because he'd cut himself, not because he'd steal it.