• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst Todd phone scam thread

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
LITCRIT TAKEOVER LITCRIT TAKEOVER

Out of all the Todd phone scams OnA played on air, which one made your skin crawl worst? For me it’s either the paleo cupcakes or the crazy coupon guy. Both of them go on for SO long.

What are some of them other terrible phone scams we got?

Would you say the same thing about Letterman?

LTHNOH

G

Whichever one where he says "My gnome Jerome." Or when he called some store saying he left his wallet and played an actual tough guy with the overacting employee, who of course was terrified of Big Bad Todd. Yeah, real scary you frosted hair faggot!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Todd Pettengill was atrocious on WWF back in the day. Even when I was 10, I thought that motherfucker was annoying and corny. Then he got into radio. Boy did I underestimate how annoying and corny Todd Pettengill could be. “We’re doing this for the single mom in Connecticut”.

Sam’s WWE appearances were oddly reminiscent of Pettengill. When Sam was on WWE he was the annoying and corny guy.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
I'm going to meander into your establishment and punch you in the esophagus.
You didn't like when the man being phone scammed started negotiating how many punches he'd receive?
This one is called... The... Kooky... Coupon.... Collector.
Fat waste of life Erock said it was from the 90s. I didn't realize it was 92. Someone must have interrupted Todd that day when he was "creating".

I liked the one where Todd called a restaurant claiming a waitress stole from him. She stole his heart.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Whichever one where he says "My gnome Jerome." Or when he called some store saying he left his wallet and played an actual tough guy with the overacting employee, who of course was terrified of Big Bad Todd. Yeah, real scary you frosted hair faggot!
He calls their “grandma” and uses relevant references like the Menendez brothers.