• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© - - - WORST POSTERS HALL OF SHAME - - - πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Maybe even kiss you

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
tumblr_n8rtzhxtfa1tftyjfo1_500.gif

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
β€Ž
Forum Clout
New addition to hall of shame: @Jenna

For this humiliating post:

You're the worst poster because you're a catchphrase hack. Bazinga! Ham-burger! Shucky Ducky Quack Quack! You don't contribute to conversations, you don't understand situational humor, you just Shucky Ducky Lucy Lawless all day every day - unless you're taking a week-long mental health break.

But they get an audience, right? It's not my type of humor, but there's people who love to hear oh I was walking down the street ham-burger, I saw this beautiful beautiful lady that made me go ham-burger, so I walked right up to her and said "Hammmmmmmmmmm-burger!"

I prefer punchlines, even when they miss. Smart humor, stupid humor. Others clap like trained seals for repetition. Now instead of saying something intelligent, Shucky Ducky Lucy Lawless for me with a picture of that cunt rolling her eyes.

G

Official list of the worst users on onaforums.com:

@Snake
@NigSam
@captain_kamala
@RobertMewler
@Child.
@Agent Torque Morgan
@Patreeky
@covidcumia
@ShutYourCakeHorn
@Ricci Ryda
@Jenna

All the betas simping for the prostitute & fat girl are included in the hall of shame and are permanently disgraced

Anyone who begged to be on Dan Mullen's livestream is permanently disgraced

This list is unfinished, and more will be added at a later date
You’re a square egg in a round hole, you know that?

G

Half the board can't even see his stuff because they blocked him. Sad! CF is a staple of this place.
I voted for him over @FurBurger on the other thread but only as a sign of respect. My story is still that he’s a square egg and I’m sticking to it.