• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst movie you've ever seen?

Forum Clout
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on this forum that hasn't seen every Kevin Smith movie and I'm not sure how I feel about that
I liked "Clerks", I liked "Strike Back", "Dogma" was OK, "Mallrats" was bad but occasionally semi-amusing, ditto "Clerks 2". "Chasing Amy", meh, the rest of them, blech. I enjoyed the Jay and Silent Bob/Randal and Dante stoner-slacker shtick for what it was worth. It's a minority opinion, but I liked "Strike Back" the best, as IMO Mewes was in peak dipshit form in that one, whether he was soaring on Oxys or otherwise.

I assumed that "Reboot" would be impossible to fuck up. Tubby and the foul-mouthed chucklehead running around, annoying everyone and getting into wacky adventures, that crap writes itself, or so you'd think. But man, what a fucking piece of shit it turned out to be. I mean why'd he even bother if that's all he was willing to put into it?

ConsumerGeekazoid

Shame on my boyish mind
Forum Clout
You're not. I've seen Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Clerks 2, Zack and Miri and Red State. Feel zero need to see any more.
Same here. I went on a Kevin Smith binge when I was 16 or 17, because everybody talked up his movies. Didn't really like Clerks, maybe I was too young to enjoy it but I didn't think it was that great and I don't really have a desire to ever watch it again.

I don't remember Mallrats all that well, kind of forgettable. I hated Chasing Amy. I enjoyed Strikeback, Dogma, and Clerks 2 at the time. Zack and Miri sucked.

At some point I saw Red State because I heard Patton Oswalt (I was young and didn't know any better) hyping it up and sucking Kevin's cock about it on O&A. Didn't really care for it, but I thought Michael Parks' character was interesting.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Same here. I went on a Kevin Smith binge when I was 16 or 17, because everybody talked up his movies. Didn't really like Clerks, maybe I was too young to enjoy it but I didn't think it was that great and I don't really have a desire to ever watch it again.

I don't remember Mallrats all that well, kind of forgettable. I hated Chasing Amy. I enjoyed Strikeback, Dogma, and Clerks 2 at the time. Zack and Miri sucked.

At some point I saw Red State because I heard Patton Oswalt (I was young and didn't know any better) hyping it up and sucking Kevin's cock about it on O&A. Didn't really care for it, but I thought Michael Parks' character was interesting.
one of my friends in high school was embarrassed that I found out he liked Dogma. Like he was afraid of the insults and judgement. Still proud of that

They all suck, always did, and Kevin Smith is gay

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Too much shit going on, and too much to follow.

Lol, sorry if I was the one who referred you to that movie. I went down a dark hole of Charlie Kaufman shit a while back and it still somehow sticks out to me in terms of a stupid mindfuck. It has really douche-chill scenes but I feel like Kaufman really wanted to do something pure to him, and it was a bit much. He should've had someone else direct it for sure.
good soundtrack though

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Too much shit going on, and too much to follow.

Lol, sorry if I was the one who referred you to that movie. I went down a dark hole of Charlie Kaufman shit a while back and it still somehow sticks out to me in terms of a stupid mindfuck. It has really douche-chill scenes but I feel like Kaufman really wanted to do something pure to him, and it was a bit much. He should've had someone else direct it for sure.
No I saw it probably 7 years ago and I still think about how much I hated it to this day.

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
"Hamilton" is the worst movie I've ever seen.

By far the worst Founder is the proto-Fed shill, Alexander Hamilton. His kiked banking interests would've killed the U.S. 200 years sooner if it weren't for the likes of Jefferson, the antifederalists, and Andrew Jackson.

If you have anyone in your life, no matter how close, who likes or recommends this movie, extricate yourself from them immediately. They're more brainworm than host.

What's next, "Saul Alinsky: The Musical"?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Hard to say the worst but Superman vs. Batman and the first new star wars with Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver.

Superman v. Batman - Batman hates Superman and wants to kill him. Batman has Superman on the ropes, about to stab him with a kryptonite switchblade or knife until Superman blurts out the name "MARTHA!" They immediately bond over their mother's having the same name and decide to join forces to fight evil. Grade: F-

The first of the new star wars with Daisy Ridley - All I really remember is that the big bad villain takes off his mask to reveal his goofy face, outing the villain as a dork. It only gets worse when he and Daisy Ridley square off in a lightsaber duel and she beats him, even though it's her first time holding a lightsaber. At least Darth Vader managed to cut off Luke's arm before he died. Grade: F--

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
"Hamilton" is the worst movie I've ever seen.

By far the worst Founder is the proto-Fed shill, Alexander Hamilton. His kiked banking interests would've killed the U.S. 200 years sooner if it weren't for the likes of Jefferson, the antifederalists, and Andrew Jackson.

If you have anyone in your life, no matter how close, who likes or recommends this movie, extricate yourself from them immediately. They're more brainworm than host.

What's next, "Saul Alinsky: The Musical"?
I did not consider that a movie -- they just filmed the musical broadway production.

I fucking hated Hamilton though, and am surrounded by people who love it. The took the founding fathers, made them niggers, and made them rap like bad wiggers. Disgusting through and through.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I did not consider that a movie -- they just filmed the musical broadway production.

I fucking hated Hamilton though, and am surrounded by people who love it. The took the founding fathers, made them niggers, and made them rap like bad wiggers. Disgusting through and through.
They love because they're told to. And those telling them love mocking American history and culture

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They love because they're told to. And those telling them love mocking American history and culture
Very true about being told what they’re supposed to like. Look at the “best picture” Oscar winners list over the past 10-15 years. Whatever wins is what they’re all told is a great movie when its instantly forgettable. Average person can’t even tell you what won best picture last year. Some shit indie movie they’re told is amazing and they all agree because they don’t want to look like they didn’t “get it”.

G

I've only seen like 4 movies in the last 10 years but Star Wars The Last Jedi was the worst piece of crap I have ever seen. I don't care about Star Wars at all, we just went to the movie theater because it was something to kill the boredom visiting family for the holidays. WOW was it bad.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
In the last ten years it's easily "Jay And Silent Bob Reboot" and it isn't even close. It wasn't just a bad movie, it looked like something filmed by a child. Every single moment was pure cringe. Smith's previous movie, "Yoga Hosers" was likewise one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but "Reboot" was even worse. Charging people sixty bucks to see that piece of shit and sit through another Q&A where he repeated that stupid Bruce Willis story again took a lot of balls. Anyone who claims to have liked "Reboot" is a moron, plain and simple, as only a moron would sit there and let Kevin Smith insult his or her intelligence for two hours like that. If "Reboot" is indicative of what "Clerks 3" is going to be like, it'll be a total debacle.
You guys kinda get what you deserve for watching a Kevin Smith movie at your age, at this point in his career.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Clearly the rural, agrarian-based economy won the day, right gang?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Hamilton was disliked by almost everyone save for a few people. He was a pretentious douche