• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst movie you've ever seen?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Saw this when it came out and it would've been a better time if someone had James Home'd the theater so I wouldn't have to watch another second of this crap.

1632798010187.png

Forum Clout
In the last ten years it's easily "Jay And Silent Bob Reboot" and it isn't even close. It wasn't just a bad movie, it looked like something filmed by a child. Every single moment was pure cringe. Smith's previous movie, "Yoga Hosers" was likewise one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but "Reboot" was even worse. Charging people sixty bucks to see that piece of shit and sit through another Q&A where he repeated that stupid Bruce Willis story again took a lot of balls. Anyone who claims to have liked "Reboot" is a moron, plain and simple, as only a moron would sit there and let Kevin Smith insult his or her intelligence for two hours like that. If "Reboot" is indicative of what "Clerks 3" is going to be like, it'll be a total debacle.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
In the last ten years it's easily "Jay And Silent Bob Reboot" and it isn't even close. It wasn't just a bad movie, it looked like something filmed by a child. Every single moment was pure cringe. Smith's previous movie, "Yoga Hosers" was likewise one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but "Reboot" was even worse. Charging people sixty bucks to see that piece of shit and sit through another Q&A where he repeated that stupid Bruce Willis story again took a lot of balls. Anyone who claims to have liked "Reboot" is a moron, plain and simple, as only a moron would sit there and let Kevin Smith insult his or her intelligence for two hours like that. If "Reboot" is indicative of what "Clerks 3" is going to be like, it'll be a total debacle.
Reboot was fucking awful, but I'd still say Yoga Hosers was worse.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
ima let you finish but Red Letter Media guys are tedious faggots and their fans are soy cuck consumers who are worse because they build their identity around imagining themselves not to be

not the worst but that joker movie was shite, i enjoyed joaquin phoenix's over-acting, genuinely man
this movie honestly came to my mind

Wakeen Fenix

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
To this day nothing will probably ever top Godfather III for me. Maybe something like The Predator or Alien Covenant were just as disappointing but those franchises had become basically ruined by the point that those movies came out. It was hard for more to care about Alien or Predator anymore. But Godfather III was after the greatest film of all time, and greatest sequel of all time. The expectations were through the roof. I remember everyone saying that Sophia Coppola ruined the film with her acting but her acting is not even in the top 100 worst parts of the film. Coppola himself must have been desperate for money.

Still though....nothing to me is funnier than when my Star Wars fag friends dragged me to the premier of Episode One. And fucking Jar Jar Binks debuted on the screen to groans from the entire theater. And my friends walked out of the theater like they just watched a snuff film of their entire families on screen.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Fawwwwkkk the fast and furious franchise is extremely gay. if you like those movies I’d appreciate an explanation. I’ve been on this hill since the second one came out when I was 10. It’s so embarrassing that even as an American I have to call it “shite”. Fucking shite.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
got 8 paragraphs in mind but to be brief, skippable. Stick with Scorsese's old stuff. Anything relevant about The Irishman can be gleaned from the reviews and comments.

I enjoyed it, but Scorsese is just reliving his youth with this flick.
thought as much, i know deniro and pacino are finished but i was curious about pecsi, cheers

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Birth, starring Nicole Kidman.

"Anna is a young widow who is finally getting on with her life after the death of her husband, Sean. Now engaged to be married, Anna meets a ten-year-old boy who tells her he is Sean reincarnated. Though his story is both unsettling and absurd, Anna can't get the boy out of her mind. And much to the concern of her fiancé, her increased contact with him leads her to question the choices she has made in her life."

I watched this with my parents when I was like fourteen or whatever, and I was just like "this is the worst movie I've ever seen, or ever will see." That was not a lie I continue to tell myself to this day.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
jokes aside folks, is the irishman worth a watch? it looks terrible
The de-aging CGI in The Irishman is some of the most hilarious work I have ever seen. It is beyond embarrassingly bad. The scene where De Niro beats up a store owner is legendarily bad. I would watch it once but take a few sittings to get through it because it is torturous.

The plot is the worst. Nothing in it is confirmed historically or forensically. Just some tall tale from a guy on the level of the Iceman Killer in terms of the obvious lies. I believe the "let's roll" story of 9/11 more than I believe this nonsense.

P

potatopeeler63

pretty much anything post 2016. The last movie i saw in theaters was interstellar and it was pretty good if ur not sober.

everything now is a quick money grab that tries getting pushed straight to streaming contracts so kike actors get a payday with minimal effort.

PIC REL baywatch with zac efron and the rock. I thought it was a parody of something, genuinely.
gaaaa.jpeg