• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worldcon lowers prices because niggers can’t afford it

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Nobody can afford it

NosTurrdamus ova here

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Isn’t this your hometown? I assume you’ll be attending and reporting back for the show.

I was born in Dumfries, and lived in Edinburgh for a long time. I don't miss either.

Of course I've been to Glasgow. All I can tell you is The Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum was nice, and one of its twin cities is Nuremberg - take the last part for what you will.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout

Attachments

• IMG_0757.jpeg
    IMG_0757.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 24

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
The ugly bitch is chairing their business meeting and can't even scrape up some bucks to go. She'll have to stay and molest kids domestically.
This had me laughing this morning. Imagine having to literally beg for money to attend something you’re in charge of.

She should go sell candy bars on the street like those negro kids trying to raise funds for their “basketball tournament”.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
These condescending fags need to dress everything up in inclusivity and social consciousness fanfare. Nooo child, it's not that we have a hard time selling tickets at this price and wish to maximize utility, we just want the poors to attend!