• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Series

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The coloreds don't like baseball anymore because pimping, preening, dancing and throwing up gang signs is frowned upon, unlike blackstetball and the NFL, where you get to "rep your homies" after every semi-meaningful play. If after hitting a home run you were allowed to run over to a dedicated TV camera and start wildly gyrating and throwing gang signs, the little noglets would flock to it. There used to be tons of great black baseball players back before their "culture" became centered solely around inner-city street gangs.
I hate to break it to you, home runs are now definitely pimped to a ridiculous degree.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
All sports are late at night. NFL games are on late. UFC goes until 1am every other week. No one is watching sports period. I do not believe the reported ratings for any show or sport anymore.
I wonder if that's why the premier league is growing in the US. Kids can watch it early. Plenty of kids play it. More and more Americans are actually making it at a decent level now so you'll have a better national side and so interest grows etc

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Am I right fellas!?

1667165292135.png

G

Our countries obsession with football Niggers has reached peak embarrassment

Faggot astros fans are all chicano tex mex scum thinking they're "thuggin".
kyle tucker and bregman mega kikes. Dusty baker is a covid hysteric lefty fag. altuve is a closet power bottom.
Houston should be nuked.
All the real ass texans I know are rangers fans

I hope the phillies win. Solid good ole' boy lineup and sambo segura. Two southern boy aces. Maybe the excitement will give keith a final stroke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I'm only watching to see the Philly trash, the women are so fat,dumpy wearing jerseys three sizes too big to hide their fat asses in the stands, Phillys answer to the Buffalo Bettys, when game was in Houston they were mostly nice looking petite blondes that wore shirts the proper size so you could see their decent asses

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Cricket is way more exciting especially the t20 format. I don't mind slow paced sports but baseball is fucking awful and there's a reason it's hardly played worldwide
The players and owners both fight against rules that speed the game up. Because more game time means more advertising and more beer and hot dog sales. NASCAR literally restarts the race multiple times per race now just to force more advertising breaks. If you have ever watched a UFC or boxing event you will know that they take forever between matches to cram in as many advertisements as possible.

G

The players and owners both fight against rules that speed the game up. Because more game time means more advertising and more beer and hot dog sales. NASCAR literally restarts the race multiple times per race now just to force more advertising breaks. If you have ever watched a UFC or boxing event you will know that they take forever between matches to cram in as many advertisements as possible.
I went to a nascar race last year, it was a fawkin blast. Sonoma raceway so it was a road race but hurr durr they only make left turns! Faggots that don’t try new shit and just talk out of their ass like pat.

G

I went to a nascar race last year, it was a fawkin blast. Sonoma raceway so it was a road race but hurr durr they only make left turns! Faggots that don’t try new shit and just talk out of their ass like pat.
I go to Nascar every summer or 2, but how the fuck can you follow a roadrace like Sonoma? You can't be viewing more than 1/20th of the track. I'm sure it's fun I just don't get how you actually see the race, same with Watkins Glen....Daytona road race seems PFG

G

I go to Nascar every summer or 2, but how the fuck can you follow a roadrace like Sonoma? You can't be viewing more than 1/20th of the track. I'm sure it's fun I just don't get how you actually see the race, same with Watkins Glen....Daytona road race seems PFG
Yeah that’s fair, we just ended up walking around to get different vantage points.

I would love to go to Daytona.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Every place with seats has a jumbotron to follow the action at a road course. And lots of ovals are too large to see the entire track. Pretty much any super speedway or 2 mile or longer track needs the giant televisions all over the course as well. You cannot see more than 1/4 of the track at IMS at any time.

I went to the Roval race the first year and you could basically see the entire track from the stands which was insane.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Wonderful track. The only downside is the track is so big that the cars are out of sight for most of the race.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Cricket has 6 ball overs. At the end of that the next bowler has to bowl but from the other end so all the fielders change position. They shove in a advert then and a "time out" where they play ads. It's not too bad as it's pretty much in line with the flow of the natural game. NFL should be like rugby and have it flow naturally instead of the stop start borefest it is. Get on with it!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Cricket has 6 ball overs. At the end of that the next bowler has to bowl but from the other end so all the fielders change position. They shove in a advert then and a "time out" where they play ads. It's not too bad as it's pretty much in line with the flow of the natural game. NFL should be like rugby and have it flow naturally instead of the stop start borefest it is. Get on with it!
I just remember in college when some big match came the shitters and paki poos would pile into one of the rec centers to watch it. Imagine the smell