• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Series

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Whats wrong wit the blacks we got? They hit pretty good.
We got uh...Segura. And Alvarado pitch pretty goood
Hey look you have someone to cheer with!

1667014352897.png

G

The kike media is so faggot its unbelievable. The problem isn't just with blacks. Baseball used to be a real white American sport for all social classes. Now since the days of scholarship conscious parents, AAU, and all that shit they're actively driving out anyone who doesn't have a pile of money behind them.

Not to mention they filled the minor leagues with Latinos who are happy to make 10k a year so that white kids who played in college would rather file insurance claims then keep their playing career alive.

All (or most) white players in MLB come from very affluent backgrounds. Every kid who played little league has stories of some coach being a cunt about giving their own kid every opportunity while fucking over deserving team mates.

But you know, in the USA there are no poor white families with real problems...we all grew up in McMansions and went to school at Harry Potters castle.

Forum Clout
The coloreds don't like baseball anymore because pimping, preening, dancing and throwing up gang signs is frowned upon, unlike blackstetball and the NFL, where you get to "rep your homies" after every semi-meaningful play. If after hitting a home run you were allowed to run over to a dedicated TV camera and start wildly gyrating and throwing gang signs, the little noglets would flock to it. There used to be tons of great black baseball players back before their "culture" became centered solely around inner-city street gangs.

Forum Clout
The kike media is so faggot its unbelievable. The problem isn't just with blacks. Baseball used to be a real white American sport for all social classes. Now since the days of scholarship conscious parents, AAU, and all that shit they're actively driving out anyone who doesn't have a pile of money behind them.

Not to mention they filled the minor leagues with Latinos who are happy to make 10k a year so that white kids who played in college would rather file insurance claims then keep their playing career alive.

All (or most) white players in MLB come from very affluent backgrounds. Every kid who played little league has stories of some coach being a cunt about giving their own kid every opportunity while fucking over deserving team mates.

But you know, in the USA there are no poor white families with real problems...we all grew up in McMansions and went to school at Harry Potters castle.
College football and basketball are essentially just feeder leagues for the NBA and NFL. They go out and "recruit" dirt-poor black kids in Florida or Mississippi, throw a "free education" at them, then showcase them on a national level. But college baseball is a) far less popular and b) doesn't grant a player a free pass to MLB no matter how good they are. You still have to be drafted, then you have to toil in the minor leagues for years, then maybe get a shot at the bigs. There's no instant gratification, as it's a way harder sport to master and excel at. You can take some seven foot all nog who can jump really high and turn him into a basketball player, you can take some illiterate nineteen year old who can run like the wind and make him a football player. But, at least in most cases, it takes years and years of practice to master baseball.

Another fact: whenever anyone tries to set up a baseball field in an inner-city "black community", they promptly ruin it. They ruin their basketball courts too, but those are way easier to maintain. And for football, all you need is a flat field. But a baseball field requires regular maintenance. Someone has to cut the grass, drag the infield, paint the lines, clean up the broken glass, empty vials and shell casings. It requires work, something that's avoided at all costs in those communities.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
College football and basketball are essentially just feeder leagues for the NBA and NFL. They go out and "recruit" dirt-poor black kids in Florida or Mississippi, throw a "free education" at them, then showcase them on a national level. But college baseball is a) far less popular and b) doesn't grant a player a free pass to MLB no matter how good they are. You still have to be drafted, then you have to toil in the minor leagues for years, then maybe get a shot at the bigs. There's no instant gratification, as it's a way harder sport to master and excel at. You can take some seven foot all nog who can jump really high and turn him into a basketball player, you can take some illiterate nineteen year old who can run like the wind and make him a football player. But, at least in most cases, it takes years and years of practice to master baseball.

Another fact: whenever anyone tries to set up a baseball field in an inner-city "black community", they promptly ruin it. They ruin their basketball courts too, but those are way easier to maintain. And for football, all you need is a flat field. But a baseball field requires regular maintenance. Someone has to cut the grass, drag the infield, paint the lines, clean up the broken glass, empty vials and shell casings. It requires work, something that's avoided at all costs in those communities.

Plus you dont see kids at baseball fields just having pick-up baseball games anymore. It was barely a thing when I was a kid. Unless its an organized league, I havent seen anyone at the local fields casually playing baseball. Basketball and soccer are friendliest to all income levels because all you need is a ball. You can even play by yourself. Baseball you need at least a handful of people to play. I dont even see kids playing with each other in the street anymore let alone large groups at the park. I think you could place some of the blame on internet/cellphones too. Baseball isnt grasping the kids interests like it used to.

Forum Clout
Plus you dont see kids at baseball fields just having pick-up baseball games anymore. It was barely a thing when I was a kid. Unless its an organized league, I havent seen anyone at the local fields casually playing baseball. Basketball and soccer are friendliest to all income levels because all you need is a ball. You can even play by yourself. Baseball you need at least a handful of people to play. I dont even see kids playing with each other in the street anymore let alone large groups at the park. I think you could place some of the blame on internet/cellphones too. Baseball isnt grasping the kids interests like it used to.
IMO you can at least partially blame years and years of late night playoff and World Series games for that too. Last night's game dragged on til after midnight, which is commonplace. Younger kids simply don't see them. Before the 80s and 90s, they scheduled World Series games in the afternoon. Everyone was watching, listening and following along. Like in 1986, the deciding game of the NLCS between the Astros and Mets started at three in the afternoon, and went on for five hours. Everyone was watching it unfold. Today, that game would have started at 8:35 and ended at almost two o'clock in the morning.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I
The coloreds don't like baseball anymore because pimping, preening, dancing and throwing up gang signs is frowned upon, unlike blackstetball and the NFL, where you get to "rep your homies" after every semi-meaningful play. If after hitting a home run you were allowed to run over to a dedicated TV camera and start wildly gyrating and throwing gang signs, the little noglets would flock to it. There used to be tons of great black baseball players back before their "culture" became centered solely around inner-city street gangs.
I was listening to some radio show when Aaron Judge was stuck on 61 and they were talk about how he should have played football. He was about to break a historic mark, will probably make over 40 mil a year next year and doesn’t have brain damage and injuries to deal with for the rest of his life. Our countries obsession with football has reached peak embarrassment

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
College football and basketball are essentially just feeder leagues for the NBA and NFL. They go out and "recruit" dirt-poor black kids in Florida or Mississippi, throw a "free education" at them, then showcase them on a national level.
They also recruit kids from random nigger countries in Africa. That cannot even speak or read English. They recruit them from Africa into a high school for their senior year and forge their certificates. Then they push them into college with a record that makes it look like they lived in America all of their lives. This kind of stuff happens even in the Little League World Series where they lie about their ages or where they live.

I went to D1 school. One of our niggers could literally not even read, write, nor type. In ANY language. I could not believe he was capable of passing a single class.
Another fact: whenever anyone tries to set up a baseball field in an inner-city "black community", they promptly ruin it. They ruin their basketball courts too, but those are way easier to maintain.
When I lived in Manhattan there were regular shootings at the basketball courts in all of NYC. They did a night once that was like "Free Throws Against Gun Violence" with actual former NBA players showing up at the public courts in Harlem. At least one fatal shooting and a dozen wounded that night.

Oh and your taxes pay for niggers to have nice things to ruin basically. We build schools and businesses and playgrounds for them so that they can destroy it all.
IMO you can at least partially blame years and years of late night playoff and World Series games for that too. Last night's game dragged on til after midnight, which is commonplace. Younger kids simply don't see them.
All sports are late at night. NFL games are on late. UFC goes until 1am every other week. No one is watching sports period. I do not believe the reported ratings for any show or sport anymore.

Forum Clout
When I lived in Manhattan there were regular shootings at the basketball courts in all of NYC. They did a night once that was like "Free Throws Against Gun Violence" with actual former NBA players showing up at the public courts in Harlem. At least one fatal shooting and a dozen wounded that night.

Oh and your taxes pay for niggers to have nice things to ruin basically. We build schools and businesses and playgrounds for them so that they can destroy it all.
There will be shootings wherever the coloreds congregate. They kill one another at funerals, for crying out loud. With basketball courts, they tend to actually use them for basketball. Build them a ball field, though, and within a day or two it'll be littered with mattresses, burned-up cars and garbage, and the fencing will have been stolen by scrappers.