• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

G

Hey at least we both rule at ice skating. We have more in common than we realize.
I had a roommate who was Dutch...fit all the stereotypes. He was 6'8, he looked like a blonde blue eyed Ben Affleck, his dad was the college volleyball coach and he smoked a ton of weed (like 6grams a day). His last name was Verkaik. Wonder whatever happened to him? Anyway he was a good egg.

G

Canada & The Netherlands unironically have a special relationship. Coupla fruits if you ask me.

1669568243954.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I had a roommate who was Dutch...fit all the stereotypes. He was 6'8, he looked like a blonde blue eyed Ben Affleck, his dad was the college volleyball coach and he smoked a ton of weed (like 6grams a day). His last name was Verkaik. Wonder whatever happened to him? Anyway he was a good egg.
Let's touch dicks and make up, i hope you beat these fucking slavs.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
The halftime show on TSN (Canada's shit version of ESPN) is just a bunch of retards talking about how amazing it is that they scored a goal. Fucking pathetic
Whatever happens to Canada, i'll give them their dues... they have put on a good show. Haven't had any boring matches so far. I can't say the same for us. Southgates style of football is like taking a handful of Ambien. I hope the cunt gets sacked, we have some of the best attacking players in the world and the faggot doesn't play them, instead he wants to play cowardly, boring football with no results.