• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Women pretends to be a man to get sex.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
No, I meant her accent. Didn't click on the article and don't know where she's from, but it doesn't matter. One look at her and I know wherever it is, her voice would be a turnoff during sex. "Fookin give it meh" etc.

The teeth thing is a bit antiquated. It was truer a couple of generations ago. In the last 30 years most kids had braces or, if their parents couldn't afford them, they fly to Turkey to get a mouthful of implants later in life.
I don't mind a British accent but I'm used to shitty Philly accents so it's a tough one.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
No, I meant her accent. Didn't click on the article and don't know where she's from, but it doesn't matter. One look at her and I know wherever it is, her voice would be a turnoff during sex. "Fookin give it meh" etc.

The teeth thing is a bit antiquated. It was truer a couple of generations ago. In the last 30 years most kids had braces or, if their parents couldn't afford them, they fly to Turkey to get a mouthful of implants later in life.
I've never nailed a chick with an accent before. Its still novel to me lol Chinese, nog, etc without perceptible accents. Fuckin thing SUCKS

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Tiny one road village that looks kinda nice as those places go south but half way between Manchester and Liverpool so she has potential of being a wag for a Crewe player I reckon