• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Women deserve equal pay!'

G

I think my perception of the competence of women in the workplace is skewed because I've never worked in a male dominated field. All I know is, as a teacher, between classes the men were either (without exaggeration) painting Warhammer figurines, writing a novel (which I bought because it's one of the most embarrassing things I've ever read), complaining about tinitus, or resting their head on the desk because at 1 PM the hangover is starting to turn into withdrawal (me). The women were cutting stuff out with scissors, for their classrooms and shit, and doing report cards... Like a week or two before they were even due. The fuck is up with that?
I worked in an almost completely male dominated job for 15 years. There were a couple of women but they were kind of autistic and were mostly alpha female types who couldn't (or didn't want to) keep a man. The only other women were P.As.

I've recently been helping a friend who works in insolvency law with some of the financial aspects of a couple of firms he's tying off and have had to work with his forensic accounting department, which is mostly women. It's incredible. Their job is boring, detail-focused work that requires near-constant concentration. You'd expect (or hope) their office to be like a library. No. The radio is always on, constant chitchat about their kids, what they'll have for lunch, gossiping about their colleagues in other departments. I needed about 300 pages of figure based spreadsheets checked and immediately gave it to the one guy who worked there. Poor sod looks like a broken man but he got it done. If I gave it to one of the hens, I'd be waiting till halloween.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Of course, because no one wants to pay to watch second-rate sports, played by second-rate athletes. It's obvious. And true, to a certain degree it's not just about gender. No one cares about the XFL or the USFL either, as they're second rate outfits, employing second rate players.
That’s why the WNBA dykes constantly crying about being paid more or needing charter flights or whatever else they’re bitching about is so enraging. :image_9248:

They only have a league at all because the men’s league is willing to lose millions a year to keep them in business for whatever reason. They should all be paid about $40k a year and riding a Greyhound bus to games if things were actually “equal”.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I mean all that really proves is that the goalie is utter shit
They scored on shots that would be very low percentage against real competition. They scored goal 11 at 36 minutes, not even midway through the game and the women couldn't score once. It's because they don't match up to middling to bad League 2 Team (third division overall)

Edit: it's even worse, they are in the national league anwon promotion to EFL league 2 ( they are terrible)

Last edited:

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
They scored on shots that would be very low percentage against real competition. They scored goal 11 at 36 minutes, not even midway through the game and the women couldn't score once. It's because they don't match up to middling to bad League 2 Team (third division overall)

Edit: it's even worse, they are in the national league anwon promotion to EFL league 2 ( they are terrible)
Well yeah they practice against the us u17 men's and get crushed

G

The men stopped trying to score before the first half ended. It could easily have finished 100-0 if they'd tried.

Forum Clout
No group complains more than nurses, which is obviously a female dominated profession. We keep hearing how they bust their ass every day, and how underpaid they are, but what's their reference points exactly? Every one of them would go on sick leave after a few days at a construction site, or at any private sector job pretty much.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
No group complains more than nurses, which is obviously a female dominated profession. We keep hearing how they bust their ass every day, and how underpaid they are, but what's their reference points exactly? Every one of them would go on sick leave after a few days at a construction site, or at any private sector job pretty much.
Women should just thank us EVERY day we don’t beat them.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout

Nurses are the absolute worst with their martyr complex. My mom was a nurse her entire career and every day she came home bitching about her job. I always thought to myself then why don't you find a different career. Nurses and teachers (also almost all female) just love to complain and say they have the most underappreciated job. I actually see more appreciation for nurses and teachers than any other careers on the internet (which makes me vomit). Notice how doctors and pilots almost never get on the internet to complain about their jobs, but nurses and flight attendants do it all the time. My mom would also complain about their how they're so underpaid, which is complete bullshit. Nursing is by far the highest paying job you can get with a two-year degree. Even the trades pay substantially less. The nurses just think that they should get paid the same as the doctors because they're that important. Why don't they just become doctors instead, oh too hard? Since 2020, virtually every nurse in my doctor's office is a now young sheboon that looks and acts like her last job was at McDonald's and still has the same attitude. Horrible bedside manner. I feel sorry for the doctors that have to work with them. For some reason dentists offices are the only places that still don't practice any affirmative action hiring their hygienists. I actually love going to the dentist because I feel like I'm transported back in time into the 1950s. I guess because most dentists are still white men that probably personally do all their own hiring and maybe have few enough employees to avoid affirmative action laws. Hygienists have a much better bedside manner than nurses, and look a lot hotter than nurses these days.

Last edited: