• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Women deserve equal pay!'

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Women deserve beheadings
Beheadings, or at the very least separate job titles with a reduced list of job responsibilities and pay. Every teenage and blue collar job I've ever had, the men get stuck with every dirty, dangerous, uncomfotable, demeaning, or even slightly physical task while the female co-workers with the same job title avoid all that shit either by complaining or the boss just being a simp or a woman. Whenever my son tells me that he had to listen to more bullshit at school about the pay gap from the girls or the teachers, I just tell him that women are always demanding equal pay for unequal work. Time for these useless bitches to man up and earn their equal pay.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Beheadings, or at the very least separate job titles with a reduced list of job responsibilities and pay. Every teenage and blue collar job I've ever had, the men get stuck with every dirty, dangerous, uncomfotable, demeaning, or even slightly physical task while the female co-workers with the same job title avoid all that shit either by complaining or the boss just being a simp or a woman. Whenever my son tells me that he had to listen to more bullshit at school about the pay gap from the girls or the teachers, I just tell him that women are always demanding equal pay for unequal work. Time for these useless bitches to man up and earn their equal pay.
Women shouldn’t work in any positions where they have any real power over anything.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
I've had one female "trucker" ask me to fuel her truck for her while I was at the pump next to her, and another one asked me to help her unload her truck at a warehouse. I was just some random truck driver they had never seen before. Fuuuuccckk offffff!!! I literally ignored both of them and pretended like I didn't even hear them. Not being a simp is so liberating. Those are the only two female solo long haul truckers I've ever seen, virtually all of them are husband and wife teams where the wife just sponges off the husband and lets him do all the real work while she takes care of the tiny bit of paperwork. Maybe at best she holds the steering wheel between one highway rest area and another if he needs a break. Can you imagine a woman properly backing a truck into a dock? I feel sorry for the drivers in the docks next to her who are scared shitless. The only time I ever got sideswiped in my truck was by another truck driver, and when I looked over I saw an old chink lady behind the wheel who must have been at least 50 years old. Talk about a unicorn. Chinks can't even drive cars right. She definitely deserved a beheading or at least should have been aborted, but clearly she was born way before the one child rule in China. The Chinese were right to favor boys and abort the girls. Useless and incompetent on the job no matter the nationality.

Last edited:

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Women want to get paid even more to cry in the bathroom because another woman said or didn't say something to them
Or because they realize they're incompetent but built their whole identity on being a strong girl boss or whatever, and their psyche can't handle the truth and take a hit.

I once had a coworker who said being a woman in engineering is hard. When asked why, she literally said "because I feel like I don't fully understand all the math and science that goes into it". She admitted her incompetence, but in her mind she's still the victim of evil male Patriarchy. Fucking incredible. Anything to avoid facing the truth.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Eh, I've worked with some good ladies over the years. The permit coordinator at my last job had an impressively deep knowledge of codes across dozens of municipalities. It was pretty wild what she knew off the top of her head. My wife is also a high achiever in her position - AND she's at the top of the pay grade scale for the position, so the wage disparity argument is bullshit. Any woman who is willing to put the work in will get compensated the same as any man.

I've also worked with plenty of bitches who didn't know shit about shit, clumsily tried to delegate work to other people, made shit judgement calls, shirked their responsibilities, botched tasks, displayed limited understanding of their duties, etc etc etc. One female draftsman that worked under me consistently delivered some of the worst sets of construction drawings I've ever seen. No matter how many times I corrected the same errors over and over again, she still made those mistakes endlessly. Another female project manager convinced the owner to have the other PMs (men) do her field work because she "wasn't tall enough to obtain field measurements properly." So while we had to sweat it out on her job sites in full PPE (steel toes, covered legs, hard hat, gloves, etc) in the Florida summer heat, she got to sit her faggot ass in our air conditioned office all day.

Forum Clout
The problems arise not when they're not being treated as equals, but when they insist that we all deny obvious truths. Like, for example, pretending it's unfair how male pro athletes make more money than female ones do. It's like asking why the hot twenty-one-year-old female prostitute makes more money than the chubby, bald, 39-year-old male one does. If a woman came along who could throw triple digit heat with a nasty breaking ball, or could reliably cover WRs and TEs, she'd be playing right now. But there aren't any, because they do not and never will exist.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
The problems arise not when they're not being treated as equals, but when they insist that we all deny obvious truths. Like, for example, pretending it's unfair how male pro athletes make more money than female ones do. It's like asking why the hot twenty-one-year-old female prostitute makes more money than the chubby, bald, 39-year-old male one does. If a woman came along who could throw triple digit heat with a nasty breaking ball, or could reliably cover WRs and TEs, she'd be playing right now. But there aren't any, because they do not and never will exist.
It’s not even that when you’re talking about athletes, it’s simply because they don’t bring in as much money. The men’s lacrosse and rugby leagues don’t pay shit either because they don’t make money. Has nothing to do with gender.

Forum Clout
It’s not even that when you’re talking about athletes, it’s simply because they don’t bring in as much money. The men’s lacrosse and rugby leagues don’t pay shit either because they don’t make money. Has nothing to do with gender.
Of course, because no one wants to pay to watch second-rate sports, played by second-rate athletes. It's obvious. And true, to a certain degree it's not just about gender. No one cares about the XFL or the USFL either, as they're second rate outfits, employing second rate players.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think my perception of the competence of women in the workplace is skewed because I've never worked in a male dominated field. All I know is, as a teacher, between classes the men were either (without exaggeration) painting Warhammer figurines, writing a novel (which I bought because it's one of the most embarrassing things I've ever read), complaining about tinitus, or resting their head on the desk because at 1 PM the hangover is starting to turn into withdrawal (me). The women were cutting stuff out with scissors, for their classrooms and shit, and doing report cards... Like a week or two before they were even due. The fuck is up with that?