• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Women are idiots.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Imagine being almost 40 and still trying to copy social media trends. I bet this bitch ate tide pods a few years ago.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
quote-women-remain-children-all-their-lives-for-they-always-see-only-what-is-near-at-hand-arth...jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
even the burn photo is an attention-whorish "look at me all scalded and pouty".

I really hope the people who write these stories for the Daily Mail struggle with paying rent.

I'm laughing right now because I'm thinking of how people use the phrase "egg on your face" for describing embarrassment.

They could have put that as the headline and got some fucking laughs.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
even the burn photo is an attention-whorish "look at me all scalded and pouty".

Pop quiz, hot shot. Your nasty shitty little rat dog sharts on your face while you sleep. Your first priority is:
A) Kill the vermin
B) Clean yourself as best you can
C) Pouty selfie for the Gram

THE ANSWER MAY SURPRISE YOU

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Pop quiz, hot shot. Your nasty shitty little rat dog sharts on your face while you sleep. Your first priority is:
A) Kill the vermin
B) Clean yourself as best you can
C) Pouty selfie for the Gram

THE ANSWER MAY SURPRISE YOU

The dog was probably laughing inside because it knew the real story. Tried to fart in a sleeping persons face and accidentally shit itself.