• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WOKENESS is KILLING the Power Rangers!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
(((Haim Saban))) has a lot to answer for.

He made a fortune re-editing a Japanese show and underpaying non union actors. He spends his billions to build settlements in the West Bank and donations to Democrats.

No, forget that, diversity in a comic book is the real problem.

Why is this 40 year old man making videos about a comic for a kid’s TV show? Wasn’t power rangers just some re-edited Japanese tv show with a bunch American high school drama crap added in?

Adult Power Ranger fans have to be the lowest, below any other nerds. Star Trek and Lord of the Rings have elements one can appreciate as an adult; Star Wars and Marvel are visually spectacular. Power Rangers has neither, it’s low budget and simplistic.

It’s too dumb for even Pat.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Why is this 40 year old man making videos about a comic for a kid’s TV show? Wasn’t power rangers just some re-edited Japanese tv show with a bunch American high school drama crap added in?
No it’s the frontline for the culture wars, now would you please donate a few shekels for my shitty ugly comic book?

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
IMG_5336.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Then the Asian female died IRL in a car accident.
She also had a smaller role in The Crow : City of Angels. She might have actually gone on to something.

Bzzzzt wrong.

1993's Airborne's final scene is one of the best race/chase scene of the 90's. I can't even post the whole thing because it's like a half hour long.

Y'all gonna actually pretend that Gleaming the Cube doesn't exist?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
One of my friends in elementary school got the autograph of the black ninja's stunt double at the local McDojo. It was a white guy.

His mother was also a massage therapist with the full massage table in their apt. I have fond memories of playing Commander Keen there and I bet his mom's HJ game was on point.