• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WOKENESS is KILLING the Power Rangers!

ミスタースパーコル

I'm a nasty cockslut.
Forum Clout
I like the behind the scenes stories about the old one and how the cast and crew almost bullied the blue ranger to suicide because he was a closet gay lol.
They made the black the black ranger and the Asian the yellow ranger. Then the Asian female died IRL in a car accident.
Those Power Rangers are an intolerant bunch.
(((Haim Saban))) has a lot to answer for.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Has anyone ever done a comedy sketch with a “White Power” ranger who doesn’t fight, he just quotes black crime statistics?

That would be pretty funny. I’m pretty funny
The green ranger became the white ranger and he had a talking tiger sword, which honestly seems like some white supremacist nazi shit to me.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
So fuckin Xtreme
The only extreme blading movie i wanna hear about:

05b7889a74802617d8ac7d58ab83effe.jpeg

Team Pup N Suds in da house

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
The only extreme blading movie i wanna hear about:

05b7889a74802617d8ac7d58ab83effe.jpeg

Team Pup N Suds in da house
Bzzzzt wrong.

1993's Airborne's final scene is one of the best race/chase scene of the 90's. I can't even post the whole thing because it's like a half hour long.

Forum Clout
Why is this 40 year old man making videos about a comic for a kid’s TV show? Wasn’t power rangers just some re-edited Japanese tv show with a bunch American high school drama crap added in?