• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Woke Marketing 101: How to Disguise Your Lazy, Profit-Driven Pandering as Social Activism

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Pat admitting he is a reactionary child, child, as well as an unimaginative and paint by numbers writer.

Fat, self-important asshole thinks putting a tranny crab in his space schlock is going to help reorient the way people think about race and sexuality.

“I have gay/non white characters for no reason! They just are!” Sure about that, Fat? You sure you didn’t just put those characters into the story to hit your woke quota? You sure it isn’t just their sexuality and race that is inconsequential Because it sounds like everything else in the story is inconsequential as well. In fact, one might say your books are vanity projects that poorly ape other authors while adding in safe, woke, “current year” references in a haphazard manner. Some might go as far as suggesting Pat has zero talent or conviction whatsoever and his books are the heirlooms of a diseased, uneducated mind’s attempt to achieve fame and social respect.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
How many times has he wanted to respond to you with "gays do not run marathons, and certainly not faster than boring super straight white guys like me, child"?
He stalks my Instagram daily. If he wasn’t a fat effeminate coward he would tell me personally. He’s just a blowhard pussy who failed in life and wants the rest of the world to be as bitter and miserable as he is.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
#brave #resist

takeout.PNG

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
This reminds me of his gay Triumph scooter being meant to "embarrass and infuriate Harley riders." Why would they, or anyone else, know or care?
There's audio of him getting embarrassed and infuriated by a passing Harley rider during Apostlegate. He gets all upset at "some asshole on a Harley" and goes on a mini-rant about them and then apologizes because he's so embarrassed.

"Every accusation is an admission." We know, bud

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
There's audio of him getting embarrassed and infuriated by a passing Harley rider during Apostlegate. He gets all upset at "some asshole on a Harley" and goes on a mini-rant about them and then apologizes because he's so embarrassed.

"Every accusation is an admission." We know, bud
First or second call when he steps outside Hooligan's to talk to Josiah a motorcycle drives by and drowns out the conversation for a fraction of a second. Pat say, "Sorry about that, an obnoxious Harley rider just drove by," or something close to that. Christ forbid Mama Raven's special little important firebranding author boy be misquoted.
Always on the lookout for ways to shoehorn the bullet points of your poorly-manufactured online persona into any conversation you're able to have with another person, aren't ya, jiggle-tits? What an exhausting, fruitless existence.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
When it is one or two characters it isnt pandering. When you, at random might I add, make a zorgokkian disabled midget the ships medical officer because "fuck the haters" its without question pandering to those groups. Its hack writing and tabehonestwitchu its fat. His writing is fat.