• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Woke Marketing 101: How to Disguise Your Lazy, Profit-Driven Pandering as Social Activism

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Pander1.PNG

Pander2a.PNG

Pander2b.PNG

Pander3.PNG

Pander4.PNG

Don't question why the female crab monster alien has male sex characteristics, or it will fly into a murderous rage--great message, Patrick!

Pander5.PNG

Crab.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Fat Pat is truly a bigoted asshole. Only a true bigot goes around stereotyping minorities and boiling down the essence of a character to one trait.

They’re gay but - get this - they’re a MARINE!

Hey Pat, on behalf of minorities and LGBT people everywhere: Fuck you asshole. Being gay has nothing to do with anything except in your fat diseased mind. I’m so happy you’re never ever going to be published again. Die in a fire, Fatass.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
"I am powered by rage and vindictiveness"

Wow. Even in his rare moments of self-awareness he still sounds like a melodramatic cunt.
Well, it's clear he's not powered by such things as "being successful" or "writing a meaningful piece of literature", so he's just confirming for everyone the underlying reasons for producing his dogshit novels.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Fat Pat is truly a bigoted asshole. Only a true bigot goes around stereotyping minorities and boiling down the essence of a character to one trait.

Hey Pat, on behalf of minorities and LGBT people everywhere: Fuck you asshole. Being gay has nothing to do with anything except in your fat diseased mind. I’m so happy you’re never ever going to be published again. Die in a fire, Fatass.
clap-roc.gif

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

I love that gays and minorities dont want speaking on their behalf.

Pat is part of the problem.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout

How many times has he wanted to respond to you with "gays do not run marathons, and certainly not faster than boring super straight white guys like me, child"?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I enjoy the implication that die-hard MAGA lovers are reading his books, positively furious that he would include non-white, non-straight characters.

They must be the same type of white supremacists who are really really into the show Empire. Enough to wander the streets of Chicago at 2am in ski masks to say they recognize the gay guy from Empire and want to kick his ass.