• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

With O&A pretty much dead I'm waiting for Cum Town to fall apart

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Could never get into Cumtown because of the annoying cackling faggot, and the constant interruptions in the show's flow due them having to stop and recap everything that was discussed over the past two minutes because cackling faggot is laughing over everything and misses important information. Nick seems pretty funny with the right people, he did a few Bonfires when Jay was out and I liked them, I also still unironically listen to The Bonfire but find I'm doing it less and less.

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
The fat guy's laugh does the heavy-lifting for that show.

Laugh tracks are employed because they work. People are Pavlovian dogs with a strong desire to mimic. Without the Greek laughing no one would think Mullins is anything worth paying attention to.

WigwardFromSouthHampton

The Fugitive
Forum Clout
The fat guy's laugh does the heavy-lifting for that show.

Laugh tracks are employed because they work. People are Pavlovian dogs with a strong desire to mimic. Without the Greek laughing no one would think Mullins is anything worth paying attention to.
QIAwfw7.png

G

Cum town is pretty sad. Those guys were such an obvious replacement for O&A and they couldn’t last 3 years before they just became unfunny. I was an avid listener but it really fell apart in 2019.
Same. I tapped out about the same time.