• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

(WIP) Patrick and Mystery Vandal Handwriting Comparison

Forum Clout
the slants/curves definitely strike me as being written by a left handed person. I do the same thing, albeit in a less dribbling mongoloid type manner. It’s all way too similar though. He also seems to mix up upper and lowercase in quite an erratic, serial killer-esque manner which also fits the one on the side of the house.

If I would guess the house was written on first. After The was written, he probably noticed that it was similar to his normal handwriting. That is why the rest of it is all over the place. I think the I, C, and K all match because they are all letters in his first name. Muscle memory is probably so strong that it’s almost impossible for them to look different.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Well the cat's out of the bag, I'm being gangstalked by a group of clinically obsessed handwriting analysts.

I think we compared all this stuff when the video and evidence pat sent to Josiah first came out and we were 100% certain he did it himself.

This comparison should be used on twitter and shown to anyone questioning the pig man about his evidence.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If I would guess the house was written on first. After The was written, he probably noticed that it was similar to his normal handwriting. That is why the rest of it is all over the place. I think the I, C, and K all match because they are all letters in his first name. Muscle memory is probably so strong that it’s almost impossible for them to look different.
Like Caver said, it’s even more difficult as a lefty. I think you’re right that he started with the house and wrote “The” before switching his standing position and then changed to uppercase because it’s easier but he also might have worried lowercase wouldn’t photograph as clearly.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Well the cat's out of the bag, I'm being gangstalked by a group of clinically obsessed handwriting analysts.

I think we compared all this stuff when the video and evidence pat sent to Josiah first came out and we were 100% certain he did it himself.

This comparison should be used on twitter and shown to anyone questioning the pig man about his evidence.
Not gonna lie, I’m feeling pretty autistic right now.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout